Followers

Friday, November 6, 2020

Marked as Owned

What submissive wouldn't be proud to wear a permanent symbol that shows it's devotion to their Dominant?  Hey, it's either a hard limit for the submissive or it isn't, and if it isn't, then I suppose the answer would be "all of them".  That reminds, I should write about limits.  Hard limits, soft limits ... but I digress.

Mistress K. and I like the show Yellowstone.  If you haven't seen it, there are some individuals in the show that get branded.  As you can imagine, there is an enormous significance to who wears the brand, and what it means.  Life or death shit is associated with that branding.

While watching, Mistress K. jokingly (I think) said that she might have me branded.  Her cute, mischievous smile told me right away that she was only joking.  She is too sweet of a person to ever put me (or anyone else for that matter) through the terrible pain something that would cause.  She is, right?  Yeah, I'm sure of it ... or am I?  Yeah, I'm sure of it.

Mistress K. and I have talked in the past of something that might be more suitable.  A tattoo.  Of course there are several ways that tattoos could be used as a symbol of a submissive's devotion.  Here's one a came across just yesterday that I thought was pretty cool.  It's from a coupe that I "met" yesterday on Tumblr.  

In general, I am not for tattoos.  Just not my thing.  I've never really been moved enough to want to permanently mark my body that way.  But, I've already told Mistress K. that I would gladly get a small tattoo in a very inconspicuous place on my body that nobody would ever see (unless of course she decided that someone should see it), as as symbol of our love and lifestyle.

In the past we talked a small, simple but elegant letter "K" being tattooed right above my penis, sort of like the one above.  A better, prettier "K" than the one above, but you get the idea. 

Watching the show Yellowstone has renewed discussions about it.  Given my negative feelings about tattoos, would I do this?  Well, it's not a hard (or soft) limit, so yes.  I would be honored to be branded, errr, tattooed by Mistress K. this way.


16 comments:

  1. Go for it. And while you're having work done down there, why not a cute little guiche piercing?

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. I bring it up at dinner. I'll go hit the google machine, but what is that?

      Delete
  2. I am not a fan of tattoos either, but I like the "K" tattoo idea. Not a body branding, but when we had an active dynamic we had what we called a vanilla collar, which was a necklace of two intertwined hearts. It was a symbol of our dynamic and a also a great reminder of our roles. I was required to wear it all the time back then. I loved wearing it, and still do now. We had a wonderful little 'ceremony' when Rick first placed it round my neck.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. I understand how would love being made to wear your necklace as a constant reminder of your role(s). How long has it been since your past dynamic was active? May I ask how/why it became inactive? Seems like you miss it.

      Delete
  3. I have a guiche piercing along with a few others in my balls. I love it, Diane J.
    A tattoo would work and I would get one if she required or asked me to, but not a branding. Instead, like our friend Roz, I wear a chain with a pendant signifying me as a collared male submissive. I wear it 24/7. Lifestyle folks decypher it readily, but I have been asked by many vanillas about its meaning. I usually make up some believable or not meaning for its existence as I don't feel I owe them any explanations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy. I have ZERO interest in even considering a branding and thankfully, neither does Mistress K.

      What is the pendant than hangs on your necklace?

      Delete
    2. Recently, for our anniversary, Mistress bought me a symbol of marriage that I wear full time. Cuff style cock rings. She bought them from this place:

      https://underthehoode.com/t/Cockrings

      I wear them ALWAYS. It's required of me but love doing so. The only ones that ever get to seem them is Mistress and I, but still, they are there.

      Perhaps these rings are logical launching point to realize Diane J.'s suggestion?

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the discussion. I won’t have a choice but if my wife Diane tells me I am to be tattooed that is the end of the matter where and what included stevenz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good topics. My Wife and Mistress is not interested in having me branded or getting a tatoo to mark her ownership of me. However, she does want me marked as her property. She does this by weekly "branding" me with a permanent marker on my butt - the "brand" consists of a large 'K" for her first name and at the foot of the K is my initial "t" to indicate my position in our relationship. She does this every weekend during our regular reviews of my behavior. The branding is usually followed by 45 -60 minutes in the corner when she can review her handiwork, and I have time to reflect on becoming a better slave, servant and husband. It is a great life. And I must say it is a thrill to inspect my "brand" every morning when I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. Glad that you are back to blogging on a more regular schedule. tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom and thanks for your comment and the kind words. I'm trying. Looking for blog ideas. Got any? :-)

      I told Mistress K. about your form of branding and not surprisingly, I believe I will have that in my future. I couldn't be more excited about it. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  6. My wife insures that after a spanking, others will know. Sitting is very hard, and especially on the pews at church, or going out to eat. The bath brush is all she needs, and trust me others know who wears the pants in this family. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment Jack. Do others actually know that you received a super hard spanking because she tells them, or are they left to surmise it because your ass is tender when you try to sit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her mother, a couple of best friends she tells, and why I was spanked. Sitting in church, going out to eat, hard not to squirm, and as to church people, women have a smile on their face, going out to eat, a couple of times the waitress has said to my wife, needed to get his attention. I'm spanked as punishment and so others knowing or not knowing is not a concern for the most part. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack. I can't help but wonder how scary and thrilling it would be to be you.

      Delete
    2. There is nothing scary or thrilling about it, it is the way my wife has decided to address my behavior. The look in her eyes, the tone of her voice, and I do as told and do not talk back. My mother-in-law well I love her, she is wonderful, but also know she will put me over her lap in no time. As I told you before, being spanked in the present of someone insures that you learn your lesson. Wives know that there are times their husbands need to be reminded who really rules the home. Jack

      Delete
    3. It would both scary and thrilling for me.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.