Followers

Monday, November 2, 2020

When to Punish?


There are some that believe that punishment isn't, or shouldn't be necessary in a Wife Led Marriage.  I am very much a "to each his/her own" person when it comes to whatever others believe for themselves and am therefore supportive of them.


In my marriage, punishment is necessary and essential.  It provides guidance.  It provides and opportunity to wipe the slate clean and move forward without lasting regret or shame for disappointing Mistress K.  I love it because she loves me enough to do it. I hate it when it is happening because it hurts, but I love it way more than not.  But it is necessary nonetheless.  Punishment in my house is not a sexual event.  It is punishment, and it has a purpose.  A very important purpose. As such, she never dresses or behaves sexy or allows there to be any misunderstanding as to the purpose of the punishment I am about to receive.

Yesterday I was punished for two recent infractions.  To some they seem like small infractions but in the context of my marriage, not so much.  One was because I failed to ask permission at the end of the day to remove the butt plug I was instructed to wear for the entire day.  She would've absolutely said yes.  She always does.  But I am required to ask ... and I didn't.  It was disrespectful.

The other infraction was because she had asked me to dispose of the roses that I got for her on our anniversary because they were finally dead and the water was gross ... and I forgot.  I was soundly punished for both infractions with her leather paddle.  

During our Anniversary celebration last 10 days or so ago, Mistress introduced introduced corner time as an additional form of punishment.  Corner time comes in handy when punishment needs to be swift but she doesn't want to have to explain the reason for swatting sounds coming from the other room. 


 

When to punish?  Whenever Mistress believes it is necessary, that's when.


9 comments:

  1. You're very fortunate. Just imagine how miserable you'd be if she was indifferent to your insolence.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes .. I am the luckiest man alive! Miserable would be an understatement if she was indifferent to me in any way.

      Thank you for stopping by Diane. I always appreciate your insight.

      Delete
  2. Punishment is not for all couples, but it is a great way to resolve issues and move forward. When we had an active dynamic punishment did feature. Boy are these spankings different, mostly due to the emotions involved.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Roz. Great to see you. I agree, punishment isn't for every couple but I believe in most, if not all D/s relationships have a punishment feature with the variable being what the punishment looked like, and how it may be administered.

      Delete
  3. I think the first time my wife punished me was the point that I knew I was in a true WLM. I had upset her and nothing was said at the time. A while later I came into the kitchen where she was and she said "you where totally out of line and I am going to punish you for that". Suddenly it hit me, she can dole out punishments and I cannot, this is real; no more fantasy, reality. Stay safe- Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alan and thanks for stopping by. Same thing here ... that "this is real" moment was clearly a benchmark in our budding WLM and I am thankful every day that it happened.

      Delete
  4. Prior to our marriage my wife knew she needed to take charge. I remember the first time she spanked me like it was yesterday. I was given a choice the relationship ends because of my childish behavior or she addresses such behavior. When she said I was getting a spanking, I felt I got off easy. We were in the kitchen, she pulled down my pants, underpants, smiled at my erection, and then over her lap. When she finished I was a mess, limp, and promising to do as told. My spankings take place at the time, no matter where, always over her lap, and always on my bare bottom, she has her hairbrush with her all the time. I have been seen getting a spanking by a couple of her best friends and my mother-in-law. I must face the wall afterwards. I will be the first to say the spankings I need, I will also be the first to say having my wife pull down my pants, underpants, scolding me, I feel like a naughty little boy, and plead with her not to give me a spanking, she does not listen. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment Jack. Mistress K. and I very discrete in our WLM and something like being spanked in front of others currently remains a bucket list item. I see the benefit of instant correction no matter where you are or who you are with. Not possible in my marriage. Not until and unless Mistress K. decides being punished in front of others will happen.

      Delete
    2. My wife. felt the same way, it was not to be known outside the home. What prompted the change was first my talking back to her mother, and then making a comment about her best friend. The best friend was the final straw and I was spanked with the best friend present, who enjoyed the show. The next visit from my mother-in-law my wife told her of the spankings, her mother agreed. Then to my shock she told her mother if she wanted to spank me, she had no problem. My mother-in-law asked to used the bedroom, when we returned to the front room, I was bare from the waist down, my bottom very red, stinging, and told to face the wall. Felt really good her mother said, my wife told her, he will be spanked prior to his early bed time.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.