Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Chastity - Caged or uncaged, it's a powerful force


In my last blog entry I spoke about a blog that I came across that I really enjoy.  The basics theme of the blog has to do with the real benefits that a couple gets when they live a life wherein the woman is the dominant and the man is submissive, and when the man gives control over his penis, sexual activity and orgasms to the woman in his life.  The benefits for real, long lasting and allow for the man and woman to life a deeply loving and long existence together.

In the beginning of our relationship, Mistress K. had me wear a chastity cage whereas now, I am in complete chastity without the use of a cage.  I'm on the honor system and so far (knock on wood) it has worked.  My ability to refrain from engaging in any unauthorized sexual activity without the use of a cage is something I am very proud of, and something that Mistress K. very proud of me.  We still have the cage, but now Mistress K. will only make me wear as punishment if she is especially disappointed in my behavior.  

Mistress K. and I believe in it so much that we used it as the basis for subtle decorating ideas in our bedroom.  This is a picture of what it looks like directly above the headboard of our bed.  


Clearly the one on the far left need to be straightened.  I'll get right on that.  Every night when I go to bed, I find myself taking a glance at these lock and keys knowing what they represent in my marriage.  I guess its a more subtle way of having the tradition that Notre Dame Football players have when they leave the locker for the field of play.


Maybe it's time to be less subtle and start tapping the pictures before I go sleep every night. 

Nonetheless, enforced chastity of the husband, in whatever form works for you, is an amazing thing.  Something which those that aren't familiar have a hard time understanding why ... until they have the opportunity to either learn more about how it works and why, experience it first, or both. I encourage every man and woman to consider it and to arm yourself with thoughtful, meaningful information about it.  Such as in this blog   https://evolvingyourman.com/




4 comments:

  1. Emma runs a great blog over at evolvingyourman.Lots of good info and she seems sooo nice.thanks for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does. I'm a big fan.

      Thanks for stopping by Edward

      Delete
  2. Great post sub hub, love the quote and the pics above your bed. Chasity can come in many forms.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roz. I appreciate you. You know how much I love praise from you.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.