Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hello friends ... I've missed you

Hello friends.  I hope all of you are happy, safe and enjoying yourselves to the extent you can.  I haven't been able to post since last December.  Clearly there has been much going on (it's in all the papers) and for whatever it may be worth to you .... all is well is Mistress K/subhubphx's world ... considering.

For the most part, the entire family has been living together, in close proximity for the past 4 months.  We have just recently ventured out into the real world again as things seems to be "normalizing" (whatever that means somewhat.  Mistress K is still my beloved Mistress Wife and she is still relishing in her role as owner, Dominant and Mistress to her devoted and loving husband.  There hasn't been as much opportunity for us to indulge in the physical aspects of out FLM dynamic, what with the kids always home and all, but the spirit of our devotion and love for each other hasn't waned one bit. 

I do miss sharing O/our experiences with the world and hope to resume doing so on a regular, recurring basis.  I do have a short story to share with you, and in a subsequent post, the ramifications of my failure as a result.

A week or so ago, Mistress K was lying in bed when I entered the bedroom with tall thermos of ice water I am expected to have for her on her nightstand each night.  She was "internetting" and paid me no attention whatsoever.  I went to my side of the bed, removed my clothes, asked for permission to enter her bed then slid under the sheets ... tired and ready to doze.  Mistress had other ideas.

She put her iPad to the side, rolled onto her tummy and said "soft kisses and light bites please".  She likes soft bites, especially when then turn into harder and harder bites.  Even though I was tired and ready to sleep immediately, I dutifully moved to my knees and hovered over her naked and immediately began the process of worshipping her with my soft kisses all over her body.  She loves those.  "Bites" was heard and I immediately knew to place small bites on the familiar places on her body that I know she likes.  As time went on, she insisted that the intensity of the bites increase until I was placed well defined teeth marks in her beautiful, white, freckled skin.  "Stop" she said and rolled onto her side to rub my steel-hard cock, teasing me very skillfully to the very edge of orgasm when of course she stopped.  She rolled back to her tummy for me to resume my biting.  Occasionally she would have me stop biting her so she could edge me several more times, to the point that my balls ached so wonderfully.

Mistress emphatically informed that I would NOT be cumming or ejaculating on this night, to which I replied ... "Yes Mistress.  Thank you Mistress".  When Mistress K. was ready for her orgasm, she had me retrieve her wand vibrator as she rolled onto her back.  She had me kneel between her open legs so I could get a good view of her while she made love to herself.  As her orgasm was building, she instructed me to enter gloriously smooth pussy with my very hard, very eager very trigger-happy cock,  Mistress loves the feeling of a cock inside when cums with her vibrator.  After all the edging, and with the incredibly sexy view in front of me, it was all I could do to keep from coming.  Mistress had 3 glorious orgasms and somehow I was able to avoid cumming through all of it.  When she was done, and before I was allowed to remove my cock from her glorious pussy, she informed that I was not allowed to remove until I was able to thrust inside of her 10 times without cumming.  I am always allowed to take as much time as I need to accomplish this because my beautiful, loving and caring Mistress Wife knows how easy it is to have an accident after all of that teasing and visual stimulation.

Well, I was careless and cavalier on my 10th thrust and although I was allowed permission to remove my cock from her pussy, I couldn't refrain from ejaculating all over Mistress K's beautiful, flat white, freckled tummy.  I was absolutely horrified and when realized what I had done, she was none to pleased that would allow myself to ejaculate without permission, especially after being specifically told that I would not be cumming or ejaculating that night.  It happened, and you may or may not know that this is something very sacred in our relationship.  Mistress K. very much believes in semen retention and orgasm control.  In that my orgasms, my sex, my semen, all belong to her ... if I violate this sacrted condition in our relationship .... well, let's just say it is akin to stealing, which of course is a bad thing.  But .... it happened, and I felt just awful that I disappointed my Mistress in this particular way.

With a scowl on her face and in avery disappointing tone she simply said ..... "We will deal with is problem soon".  With that she rolled over and pulled the covers up over her naked body.  "Go to sleep" was the last thing she said to me that night  ................

I laid awake in bed for hours regretting what I had done.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Subhub,
    Great to hear from you, missed you too.
    I know what it is like to be forbidden from orgasm and just physically not being able to control it.
    My immediate punishment would be making me eat my cum. Although the idea excites me immensely before cumming, I lose all desire to eat it after the fact.
    I presume that you will be punished and look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill, thanks for the kind words. Mistress doesn't like the idea of me eating my cum (so far). The idea by itself doesn't excite me, but being required to do so does. I'm sure any enthusiasm would disappear right after cumming, unless of course it is a ruined orgasm. There is a difference between merely ejaculating and having an orgasm.

      Delete
  2. So great to hear from you subhub! Glad to hear you, Mistress K and family are safe and doing well and that your dynamic is alive and well:)

    Oh dear, I'm sorry about the accidental cum, I know how big a no-no that is. I don't think there's any wonder it happened under the circumstances!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear friend. I can always count on hearing from you. I appreciate that about you.

      Yes, it is a big no-no and even though there is a reason (excuse), it was still an unauthorized ejaculation ... which I paid for with a sore red bottom.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.