Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Discovered something new

 I have rules and am expected adhere to those rules.  Among them, I am to have a fresh cup of iced water in Mistress K's Yeti cup on her nightstand when she comes to bed every night.  Last night ... it didn't happen.  "You will be punished in the morning" was all she said as she climbed into bed with whatever cool water was left over from the night before.

This morning I was punished and although forgetting the ice water is not usually considered a serious infraction, I got particularly hard spanking.  HARD I tell ya.  As you may know know, every morning after Mistress emerges from the bathroom, all made up and ready to go to the office, she informs me that she is ready to get dressed which is my cue that I am follow her into the closet, kneel before her gorgeous naked body and pull the panties she hands up her legs and into position.  It's the favorite part of her day.  On this particular morning, as I was about to get up, she held me on me knees with a firm hand on my shoulders and said "pull your pants down".  Then she told me to hand her her favorite paddle and from a standing position with me kneeling right in front of her nearly naked body, she proceeded to really redden my exposed ass.  Harder strokes and for a longer time was what was in store for me.  Did I mentioned that it really hurt.  

The thing that I discovered?  A really hard spanking does a much better job of centering me, clearing my deck, putting my feet back on the ground ... than a regular run-of-the-mill. less severe spanking.  As I walked Mistress K to her car, handed her a fresh cup of coffee for her drive, I thanked her for my spanking and let her know of what I discovered.  She smiled and said  "That's really good to know.  Expect more and harder from now on"

I truly love this woman!


4 comments:

  1. Oh boy sub hub, hope telling Mistress K doesn't turn into a case of careful what you wish for!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dear Friend,

      I've been that some thought and I've come to the realization that is indeed what I want. I want the effects of those punishment spankings to persist for much long than they have thus far, even if it means bruises. Crazy, I know, but I'm also the guy that genuinely gets pleasure from blue, aching balls, so ....

      Delete
  2. Very similar here but I am to bring a fresh cup of hot coffee to her in bed every morning. Rarely I forget this, but I know a good spanking would result if I do forget. I enjoyed reading about your chore of assisting in her dressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Spanked Cowboy and for the kind words.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.