Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2020

I vowed to never let it happen ... but it did

 Hi again everyone.  Two days in a row?  What the hell is going on on?  *smile

In my post yesterday I told you how I committed one of the most serious offenses in our marriage.  Ejaculating without permission.  In the very beginning of our FLM lifestyle, it was made very clear that every aspect of sex for me was to be controlled by Mistress K.  EVERY. ASPECT.  Example ... I am not allowed to touch myself sexually in way, shape or form without permission from Mistress K, and usually under her direct supervision.  Obviously I also need her permission to full-on orgasm and yes, even to merely ejaculate without orgasm (ruined orgasm).  

These paricular aspects of our relationship have been deemed VERY, VERY, VERY important and if I were to violate these particular rules, it would be akin to stealing from Mistress K., since my sexual pleasure belongs to her, and I am only allowed to have sexual pleasure when she determines I am worthy.  The semen that exists in my body also belongs to her and it must stay in my body until i have permission or have been given instructions for it to leave my body.

Well sadly, I was unable to contain my semen from the rigorous teasing and denial I was given (see last post), coupled with the incredible vision of my beloved Mistress giving herself orgasms while kneeling between her wide open legs, then being told to put my cock inside of her glorious, beautiful, freshly shaved smooth pussy, then being required to complete 10 thrusts without ejaculating.  I just simply couldn't.  That was 2 days ago.

Yesterday, at 5:30 am, before the kids got up, Mistress K. summoned me to the bedroom closet, quickly and sternly told me to "get naked" and get on all fours on the floor.  She then proceeded to redden my bottom good and red with her two favorite leather paddles.  Of course this spanking was particularly more painful than other spankings I receive because of the severity of the infraction.  It hurt, and it hurt for many hours afterward.  When she got tired of bending over to spank me, she sat on my back, crossed her legs and continued.  Ouchy!

Of course it was deserved and when it was over, Mistress K. allowed me to kneel in front of her and hug for after care, while I profusely apologized for violating one of her most sacred rules.  She forgave me and excused me from spanking room (closet).  All fixed and over with.

When it was all said and done, I was thankful not only for my beautiful Mistress Wife correcting my disappointing behavior, but also that she did not make me wear my chastity cage, which she often will for serious offenses.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to connect with you again soon.



7 comments:

  1. Glad this is dealt with and now behind you sub hub. As I said in my previous comment, it's no wonder it happened under the circumstances.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have received mush the same punishment here, but with the simple remark she would have uttered just prior to my spanking.....You Play - You Pay

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time my girlfriend caught me, nothing really happened, she watched as I finished and just said not again. Married, visiting her Mother's for a week, no sex. Thought I was alone, both had gone shopping, got caught in the bathroom. My wife told her mother, and soon I was facing both, naked, limp, and was told I was getting a spanking from both of them. Needless to say I was very sore, sorry, and felt very little facing the wall afterwards. When we got home, my wife waited a couple of days, I was told to undress, get to the front room and be quick about it. Over her lap, and the hairbrush reminded me never to do that again. This was the beginning of my spankings, bad attitude, behavior, not doing as told, disrespectful. Spanked even when her Mother was present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ... spanked by your wife in the presence of her mother. Scary and amazing to think about.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy reading about this. I like that you got punished. It must be so nice to have a wife who really enjoys being in charge.. I know how difficult it can be to hold back when teased and denied and then have to put your cock in a wonderful wet and tight pussy...but thems the rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bdenied. Thanks for the message (and the test). Yes, I thoroughly enjoy my life as my Wife's sub/slave and have come to absolutely love how my sexual life has become ever since Mistress decided to take control of my cock, my orgasms, my ejaculations and my sex. She is strong believer in semen retention as the best way to control my sexual urges and although it is relatively rare that I ejaculate, and even more rare that I have an orgasm, my sex life has never been better.

      Thanks again for your message.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.