Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thankful

There are so many things to be thankful for, big and small.

I am thankful to be married to a beautiful (and I do mean gorgeous), loving, thoughtful wife that enjoys owning every part of me.

This morning (the day before Thanksgiving) I am thankful that last night, Mistress K. woke me from the couch, walked me into bed and allowed me to lay my weary head on my pillow immediately after removing my clothes.  I was laying on my tummy, about to re-enter my peaceful slumber when I felt her place her leg over my legs, secure me tight with her right hand and proceed to spank my ass with her left.  An impromptu moment when she just wanted to spank me, and so she did.  Of course ....  It hurt and I begged her not to give me a hard spanking because all I wanted to do was sleep.

A hard spanking was what I got ... just because she wanted to.  Then, she ordered me to retrieve her vibrator.  After handing it to her, she instructed me to kneel beside her on the bed and masturbate while she made love to her vibrator.  It was an incredible sight, watching her build to an incredible orgasm while she watched her husband dutifully stroke his cock, and merely watch.  There is nothing better than to witness her have an orgasm, especially when she is with her electronic lover.

I am thankful that Mistress K. allows me to witness her orgasms.  Her orgasms are our orgasms and although I was not allowed to ejaculate, laying next to her in her post orgasm glow was incredible.

Thank you Mistress K. for allowing me to witness your orgasm.

3 comments:

  1. Powerful little episode. I can understand your appreciation.

    All the best & Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, there are just some times, wallowing deep in a subspace, where gratitude and appreciation is overwhelming. I just think to myself .... wow, what God did I please to have this life?

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend!

      Delete
  2. You have plenty to be thankful for SHiP. A wife who knows how to please you and herself is a real treasure. You're a very lucky (and I imagine horny) guy!
    Happy Thanksgiving
    vic

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.