Followers

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Among The Lessons Learned From Wearing The Cage

Since the beginning of October, I have been (almost) permanently caged.  I was let out to go on a fishing trip with the fellas, and last Sunday to play golf with the fellas, and 1 or 2 other times because Mistress wanted access to her favorite penis.  But, for the most part, it has been a part of my body 24/7.  


I've spoken before about how wearing the cage constantly does a great job of reminding me, without being prompted, what my role is and what my preferred behavior should look like to her.

This past 10 days or so have been extremely busy for Mistress K. because of work and the holidays.  Extremely!  As a result, of course, there have been times where I have felt needy.  Needy of her attention.  Needy of her touch.  Even needy of her paddle. I know that letting my neediness impose upon her does nobody any good.  Certainly not her.  She doesn't need the burden of attending to my neediness.  I know this because this something we have talked about often.  

Before the (almost) permanent use of the cage, I was seemingly unable to resist letting my neediness show and then escalate to the point of being annoying.  Now, I am able to keep my neediness to a minimum and instead, focus more and better on the things in her life that cause her stress from business.

She noticed this difference in me and thanked me this morning.  She made a point to tell me she noticed and how very much appreciative she was for it.  Then she said "Good boys get treats."  Those words make it all worth while.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!  We'll take again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Hi sub hub, interesting effect of wearing the cage. I think it's great that Mistress K noticed the change and that she told you how she appreciates it.

    Wishing you, Mistress K and family a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, as always Roz. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Nice reminder not to put your (or my) neediness before the women in our lives...curious tho--you can't wear cage while golfing? Is this just a convenience issue (using the porta johns, etc) or actual discomfort. Asking for a friend who will potentially be locked up in New Year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark and thanks for stopping by. It's totally for the convenience of peeing in the desert and eliminating the risk of the fellas discovering it by bumping into it. It's pretty hard to explain away what that if someone bumps into you while wearing it. There is ZERO discomfort.

      Delete
    2. So, your friends don't know you are caged? Do any of them know about the parameters of your relationship with Mistress K?

      Delete
    3. No, they do not know I am caged nor the details of my relationship. AS far as they know, we are vanilla AF.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.