Followers

Friday, December 10, 2021

A New Experience for Me ... for Us



Panty sniffing.  Yes, I know it's a think but it's never been my thing.  I get why some people enjoy it and make it their kink, but, for whatever reason, it's never made it into my little bucket of kinks.  Mistress K. neither.  In fact, Mistress K. has always felt that it was important that she would never allow or subject me (or any of her boyfriends before we were married) to even the possibility of anything resembling a foul odor in or around her shaven haven.  No way, not going to happen!




As you probably assume or know, being allowed to worship her shaven haven is the pinnacle of demonstrating my devotion and worship to her.  This probably doesn't as a shock to anyone about a devoted submissive husband.  Most of the time, unless Mistress K. has just emerged from a shower, she'll not even consider putting me between her legs for worship.  It's how she has always been since I have known her.  On some level it is very much appreciated.  On other levels it is inconvenient for her (and me) because when she suddenly wants it, she is depriving herself from the spontaneity of lifting her skirt or lowering her pants and ordering me to make her happy.  Simply because she doesn't feel clean enough.  It's something we have discussed and during our "talks", when I am allowed to ask for things, I've asked her consider not worry about what she thinks she might taste like when she spontaneously wants to be worshipped ... whenever and wherever she wants it.  And ... she's coming around. 



Mistress K. has had a particularly busy week at the office, and it has taken a toll on her energy when she gets home.  She has wanted to do little more than snuggle under a blanket and watch TV till she falls asleep.  When she does, I get the joy being able to watch her sleep.  It's beautiful.  I've felt a little neglected this week but I don't dare add my feeling of neglect to the burdens she has this week and do anything I can to make her comfortable and attended to.  


This morning, after Mistress woke from a particularly good night's rest, she was particularly attentive and loving, which of course I adore.  She was in a bit of a hurry so she said to text her so she could give me my instructions for the day.  Her instructions for the day were to make her bed and her bedroom the way she likes it, and reminded me that I was to do it naked as I do every day.  Then, when I was done, as a treat (I love treats) I was instructed to go to her throne (comfy overstuffed chair in our bedroom) and get the panties she left there from yesterday, hold them to my nose while I played with cage and balls for as long as I wanted to.  This something entirely new for us, but of course I did exactly as I was told.


It was the most amazing thing and completely unexpected.  Being allowed to wallow in her smell, her real smell for God knows how long I was fondling myself was one of the most amazing things I have experienced in our marriage.  When I was done, I sent her this text:

"Thank you so much for my amazing treat !!!.  The last 20 minutes were the single toughest test of the strength of my cage since you put me in it.  Thank you thank you thank you Mistress."

Her reply was a simple ... "You're welcome.  Good boy"

I'm sincerely hopeful that this latest stop in our recently accelerated journey will lead to her feeling comfortable enough to want and demand oral service at different times other than just having emerged from the shower.  🙏 Like right after she gets home from work.


Have a great weekend everyone !!!



4 comments:

  1. A great article about your continuing journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sub hub, I really love how you and Mistress K are exploring and developing in your relationship.

    I can totally relate to Mistress K's hesitation about oral services, unless showered, I am very much the same, although Rick keeps assuring me I don't need to be. Personally, for me I'm not sure I would be comfortable with panty sniffing, probably due to the same paranoia lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us really like that natural smell of a woman!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.