Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Our Anniversary

 It looks like Locktober will most certainly be an annual event for us.  Mistress K. is loving it and as such, so am I.  One thing I guess i will have to learn to deal with every year is that our wedding (traditional and collaring ceremony) happen in October.  In the past, there was ALWAYS sex on our anniversary, and for that matter, there was always orgasm(s) for me.  One of the few full orgasms I could count on during the year.

That's all changed.  This year, on our actual anniversary day, we had guests staying in our house for a rather large family gathering in town.  Because of that, we made plans for our anniversary trip for November.  For the first in our 22 years of wedded bliss, I was not allowed to have an orgasm, ruined or otherwise.  My cage stayed on as it has been for the entire month of October.  The big family event took place on the day of our anniversary.  It was tons of fun but when got home, we were both exhausted.  Mistress told me that she plans for her to put me to work and give her/us several orgasms with my mouth, my hands and the "beautiful cock" that is now always on call that resides in her/our strapon harness.  She was just too tired and after a minute or so of allowing me to worship her beautiful ass, she said we were going to sleep and that our/her orgasms would have to wait.  "Yes Mistress, as you wish".  I prepared her for sleep and off to sleep we went.  

I woke up the morning after our actual anniversary and instead of feeling like I had been cheated out of something, or sad that there was no play the night, I woke up with an incredible sense of gratitude that my beautiful redheaded Wife is my Mistress.  When she woke a few hours after I did, as I was delivering her coffee in bed, I expressed my appreciation for her denial the night before, and my gratitude for being her slave.  I went on to tell her so much deeper in love with her I am in this current accelerated pace of our journey toward deepened joy and bliss for her in our Wife Led Marriage.  Each day it seems we enter new territory and it is all just so very exciting.

I can't wait for our Anniversary trip to Lake Tahoe next month.  I wonder what she may have in store for us then.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Mistress K! This made me smile, you have such a beautiful relationship and your love shines through :)

    Will be interesting to see what Mistress K has in store for you on the trip. Hope you have a wonderful time:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Roz for stopping by like you always do. I always appreciate you.

      Yes, It will be interesting to see what, if anything mistress may have in mind for our trip.

      Delete
  2. A delicious post, happy anniversary as well. Sounds like there are many more ahead, heaven willing!

    With the empty nest, I'm guessing you are in your 50's. I am as well and have experienced many mornings like the one you described. There's no way such an appreciation for being kept and denied could have been experienced, much less understood in my younger, more testosterone filled days. Although we lament the loss of some of our younger powers, we'd miss the point if we didn't embrace the offsetting benefits of experience and wisdom. I can think of nothing better than to embrace and explore them with my Queen.

    Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to the skinny on Lake Tahoe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words Devoted sublove. Let's say I am in my late 50's and mistress K. is in her late forties.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.