Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Always Learning

 


She was not happy.

While she was sitting at her vanity getting ready to go the office, she called me to come to her.  "Show me your cock!"  I immediately complied and lower my shorts and put my hands behind my back.

"What the fuck is this?"  She was referring to the unkempt, unshaved nature of the area around my cock and balls.  "This is NOT acceptable!  Got get my paddle!"   Gulp.


I returned with the paddle and tried to convince her that it was in that condition because of Locktober and that I wasn't able to properly shave while my cage was on.  "That's not my problem.  I will not my property be kept in this condition.  Do you understand?"  She was not having it and immediately told me that should've told her of this condition and should've requested removal of the cage long enough to keep the area presentable for.

"Turn around."  She proceeded to significantly redden my ass while explaining that I am to take care of this unacceptable situation before she returned home from work.  She finished with a few particularly hard smacks and handed me the paddle and shooed me away.  I felt awful and not just because my ass was on fire. 


I returned to her side after returning the paddle to it's drawer then immediately returned to her and thanked her for my spanking.

I'm learning .......

11 comments:

  1. Oh dear, ouch! Well, yes, pretty impossible with the cage.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. She's right though. I should've asked for permission to remove it long enough to maintain it.

      Delete
  2. I too am spanked for not keeping myself (or as she says, HER cock and balls) completely shaved and presentable. I do not have a cage to be concerned with, as you do. However, there is no debating once she determines punishment is due. You did the right thing to accept your punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Spanked Cowboy. When I hear "get your paddle", the time for debate has come and gone. Thank you for stopping buy

      Delete
  3. Always anticipate her wants and needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my best. I'm getting better, but still doing my best.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That fantastic to know. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  5. Your blog is great I too am a spanked and punished husband in Phoenix..Sounds like you deserved a spanking for not staying shaved smooth…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Soreassboy. Thanks for taking the time to comment. IN Phx also? That's fantastic. Maybe we've run into each other and didn't even know it.

    Yes, indeed I did deserve a spanking and it was a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife also enjoys reading your blog..she is always looking for new ideas to discipline and punish me…

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.