Followers

Monday, November 8, 2021

Sunday. What a great day it was!

As you may remember, Sunday's are special days at our house be on Sunday mornings, we connect by reading blogs and stories I have gathered during the week that interest Mistress K., and also use the time hour or so to discuss any thing that may be on each other's mind since the last time.  

On this particular Sunday, we had zero obligations, and the house and our time absolutely to ourselves.  I awoke like I always do.  When Mistress K. woke up, I fetched her coffee and delivered it to her bedside wearing my new favorite uniform.  Nothing but a tshirt and a cage.

It's a pic I shared with her a few days ago and she loved it.  

After delivering her the coffee, and after she emerged bleary-eyed from the bathroom in her robe, she explained how the day was going to go.  She explained that today she intended for me to exist in deep subspace for the entire day.  She had me stand for inspection.  She was not pleased that I was not properly shaven and went on to explain that after the breakfast I was going to prepare for her, and right after returning her kitchen to it's pristine state of cleanliness, I was to retrieve her paddle to be punished for not being smoothly shaved (again, guh).  

But first, she wanted an orgasm.  I followed her to the bed while she got in and positioned herself on the edge of the bed.  "Get Pinky". Pinky is the name she has for her wand vibrator.  "Get hard for me now."  That was easy knowing she was about to have an orgasm.  "Put your cock in me and you are only allowed to soak.  No thrusting."  In I went and she proceeded to make love to herself with Pinky.  It was glorious.

I prepared and delivered her hot breakfast to her in bed.  She loves to eat breakfast in bed.  When she was done. I retrieved her dirty dishes then it was off to clean the kitchen.  When finished with that, I returned to her bedside for my punishment.  She got out of bed and pointed to the door and told me to go to the family room and bend over the back side of the chair.  

The spanking was swift, decisive and it stung a lot.  When she was finished she said "you may rise".  I immediately did so, turn to face her then dropped to my knees to thank her for my spanking.  "You may resume what you were doing.  I'll going back to bed to watch my shows."  She loves those HGTV remodel shows.  "Remove your cage, put on panties and get your butt plug."  I asked her if I could shower before doing those things so that I could remedy the unsatisfactory condition of things down there.  "Good idea".

After emerging from the shower I went to her bedside, cage removed, so she could inspect the closeness of the shaving that did in the shower.   She was pleased.  Whew!  "Get your panties on, and get your plug."  When I returned, she was sitting in her "throne" in the corner of the bedroom and stood before her.  She pointed to the ground.  I kneeled immediately.  I was hopeful that she wanted me to orally  worship her pussy, but she had other plans.  "You will insert that plug for me while I watch.  Stand.  Turn around so I can see your ass.  Lower your panties to the ground.  Begin."  I put lube on my finger and spread it around and inserted my finger.  "Why do you put your finger in your ass?"  Because it helps loosen things a bit and makes accepting the plug easier.  She had opened her robe and was rubbing her pussy while watching.  Once it was in she said "yummy, that was hot.  I'm going to have you do that for me more often.  Pull up your panties and leave me.  Don't turn around just leave the room."

I was wearing only the panties and my plug when she re-emerged from the bedroom a short time later with the paddle in her hand.  She wanted to resume her show watching in the family room.  She laid the paddle on the couch next to her.  I thanked for having me show her up close how the plug goes in.  "You're welcome my love.  This is how you will remain dressed for the rest of the day, unless I tell you otherwise."  I left to go to the restroom but was called back right away.  "What's this", she asked, pointing at my flip flops.  They were about 4 feet away from where she thought they should be and so over the back of the chair I went again.  Another swift, stern spanking with the paddle ensued.  

The rest of the day was watching football together while she did some things around the house.  She loves football and we have a fantasy team together, so we were keeping up on that too.  At 4pm, we went to get pedicures, then off to have a drink and order some takeout food for dinner.  After returning home with the food, she asked me what time Yellowstone was on and when I told her in 1 hour and 15 minutes, she told me to leave the food in the bag on the counter and pointed to the bedroom.

During Locktober, and now into NOvember, Mistress K. (and me too) have come to enjoy me wearing the strap on over my cage, to fuck her with.  She really enjoys it for what might seem to be obvious reasons, but nonetheless ... she really enjoys it.  Until last Friday, the dildo we had was just too big for her to enjoy.  I mean eventually she'd be able to get accustomed enough to it but doing so just killed the "fuck me now" vibe.  On Friday, I went and purchased two different cocks to fuck her with that I thought she would enjoy.  It didn't escape either of us that I actually went out, on a search for cocks that weren't mine, that were going to fuck my wife.  We both nervously smiled and giggled at what that might foretell. 

We arrived in the bedroom and she instructed me to get naked and to get the "new boyfriend" that found for her ... the one with the cock AND balls, put it in the harness and come back here and fuck me.  She was naked when I returned all strapped up and ready to go.  I fucked her like a whore and she came 3 times.  When she was done, as a nice treat (good boys get treats), I was instructed to remove the harness and to soak inside of her (no thrusting) while she returned to earth.  I begged her to allow me to thrust and come and she said NO!  I then asked if I could thrust and then ruin on her tummy and she said yes.


The orgasms she had for us were amazing.  The ruined orgasm I was allowed at the end was memorable as well.  This "cucking" of me with her new strap on boyfriends is rapidly becoming a favorite of hers.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend..lucky guy…

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an enjoyable sunday you and your wife had sub hub.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was definitely an awesome day, super hot! Interesting about 'the new boyfriend' and 'cucking'. I can see more of that in your future:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely girl! Thanks for always being here. The 'cucking' thing, if nothing else, is more openly discussed/referred to thank ever before. Currently Mistress K. still has no interest in actually taking on another lover, but perhaps that will change as long as it remains a conscious thought. How often are you right on your premonitions? *nervous giggle

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.