Followers

Monday, December 14, 2020

Zero Tolerance

 


You have responsibilities.  Things need to be done and done the way they are intended and supposed to be done.

When those things don't get done, there are consequences, whatever the reason.


Our regular Sunday reading and meeting session was disrupted yesterday morning.  Mistress had said that we would conduct it Sunday evening right before going to bed.  It was my job to see that it happened.

I fell asleep on the couch watching the SNF game instead.  Because i fell asleep, I also failed to fill her cup with ice water on her nightstand.  DAMN.

This morning, at the time where I normally kneel before her and put her panties on her for the day, she informed me that putting her panties on would NOT happen for me, and instead I was received 2 fast and hard spanking punishments (simultaneously) and was abruptly sent on my my to get her car warmed and travel coffee ready for her drive to the office.  

The reason for the disruption on Sunday was legit, not my fault nor anything within my control. Life happens. That said, what i should've done was confer with Mistress K. about alternate arrangements, which I did ... but clearly failed to follow through and make certain that our cherished reading time happened as (re)scheduled.  

She was not happy, nor should she have been.  On Sunday mornings, i read Mistress K. blog entries and articles to her that are apropos to our life and lifestyle.  It's also a time that we discuss things about each of us is feeling about our life and our journey. Very cherished time for both of us.

The following is very well something i might expect if this were to ever happen again.

God, i hope not.


11 comments:

  1. Sub Hub, Yes, there are consequences when we submissive hubbies forget or neglect to do a chore or not complete it to her satisfaction. Like you and many submissive husbands, I pay dearly with very effective spankings from my Dominant. I relate to the photos above, but mostly the first on as I am always stripped before spanked. I have also had my legs spread and my balls spanked at times, but nothing like the final photo. That poor chap is getting a horrendous ball spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spanked Cowboy. Thanks for your comment. Until recently, I was stripped naked too for my punishments spankings. Now, Mistress has me wear only my "punishment panties" to begin the punishment. The symbolism of wearing them, then having them lowered or removed is pretty powerful.

      I'm like you also in that I get an occasional whack on my balls, but nothing like that poor fucker in the bottom photo. I hope Mistress K. doesn't get any ideas from that picture or think I am projection something.

      Delete
  2. Ouch, I hope not too sub hub! Mistress K definitely follows through on consequences..and you wouldn't want it any other way:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweet Roz. Thank you for stopping by like always.

      Indeed she definitely follows through. Who would've thought that such a demure, lovely, redheaded beauty could be such a task master. I am so grateful she has chosen to own me.

      Delete
  3. Sub hub, i received that (100 strokes from a wooden spoon on my testicles) yesterday as my advent 'gift'. i have to say it brought tears to my eyes.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Oh my goodness Poppet Subslut. If that was a gift to you, what other "gifts" are in store for you as we get closer to 12/25?

      Delete
    2. My wife insures I have no erection, wants me to feel the full affect of the bath brush. She is not easy addressing that either, some baby oil and strokes very hard until I'm cleared. That bath brush hurts like hell, I'm loud, and promising to be a good little boy. Jack

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by Jack.

      I'll say it again, you have an amazing life my friend.

      Delete
  4. Care to chat one on one about this subject? cowboy_lac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SubHub. I was thinking I was the only husband to have his balls spanked! But I have to admit it’s only 5 or six careful blows and not like the tear bringing clip!
    My Wife only does it when the noise of a spanking is not tenable because of where we are. And my Wife never does it when she is angry. I’m on my knees to get by the second blow believe me. It would be interesting to know how many wives use this ? Thanks agss as in D&SNZ

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.