Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

Unexpected bliss

Something unexpected (and unexplainable) happened.  Yesterday (Sunday), I was sleeping on the couch watching golf.  Mistress was feeling frisky and came over to me and started to spoon me.  She was sheepish, demure ... and horny! 




The "unexpected" part was us being alone for an hour without the possibility of being interrupted.  While she spooning me, she was grinding her hips against my bottom and we were in the perfect position for me to explain to her that I wished she was wearing her strap on, and that her rubber cock was inside of me.  To my surprise, Mistress immediately and enthusiastically said "let's go".  I giggled because I was certain she was kidding and teasing, but she assured me she wasn't.  The "unexplained" part was me declining her offer because I had been working in the garage all day and I was exceedingly not clean enough to accept her cock.  I would be horrified if Mistress's memory of pegging me, of fucking me, included any degree of yuckiness ..... so I implored her to not consider it at this time .... much to my chagrin.  She agreed but then "asked" me if wanted to be inside her?  I hesitated, again, because I wasn't as clean I know she likes me to be.




It didn't matter .... she was horny and she wanted to get fucked.  Fucked good.  Fucked hard and fucked long.  After some cajoling, I rose from the couch and held out my hand to help her to her feet.  We went into the bedroom and she immediately became naked and got into bed.  I went into the bathroom to take a "whore's bath" to get as clean as I could, then immediately went into the closet to put on "pinkie" (our pink cock sleeve).  The reason for the cock sleeve was to ensure that Mistress would get the kind of fucking I knew she was craving at that point.  Of course the sleeve makes my cock long and wider, but more importantly it allows me to fuck her basically as long as she wants without the usual worry of me approaching the edge of orgasm sooner than she is ready for the action to stop.


I fucked her good and she loved every minute of it.  Just like this:




I had sent her this picture recently because I knew she would find it hot.  She was so happy to be able to reenact it.  Of course, so was I!


She had 2 glorious, loud orgasms in her favorite position (head down, ass up) and then collapsed to rest.  I rolled her over onto her back so I could worship her beautiful body.  Kissing her body all over, I thanked her profusely for allowing me to be present when she orgasmed and for owning me.  Sometimes when mistress is in a post-orgasmic state of bliss, she will ask me if I want to enter her and have an orgasm.  This was one of those times.  Now ... what man in his right mind would say no when presented with this opportunity?  Well ... a man that has been conditioned to savor the joy of remaining incredibly horny AFTER sex with his Mistress.  That's who.  I responded with "I would absolutely love to cum right now Mistress", but then immediately followed with begging her to deny me the ability to do so. 


It was spectacular episode of witnessing Mistress orgasm.  Watching her writhe in sexual bliss and when she denied me the right to orgasm, or even ejaculate, I was in the most glorious state of subspace, having felt like I was able to give my Mistress the kind sexual pleasure she wants and deserves.  She wanted to get up out of bed and I helped her to her feet, then immediately kneeled in front of her to worship her and to thank her again for being my owner, being my Mistress, being my wife for allowing me to be present when she had her orgasms.  


Unexpected Bliss indeed!



12 comments:

  1. Love this Sub hub, what a beautiful and unexpected connection :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes!!
    I can totally relate to every bit of this.

    Being considerate enough to decline the rare offer to be pegged to spare your Mistress of unpleasantness.
    Using the sleeve to reduce your own pleasure in order to provide the utmost pleasure for your Mistress.
    Then choosing to be denied your orgasm when offered release! How many men in the world could understand that choice? Only a man who has found that the utmost pleasure is found in loving submission to his Mistress.
    And yes, what a pleasure to be able to kneel before her and thank her.

    Good to hear from you subhub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment MrBillSalis. Always lovely to hear from you. To answer your question, there aren't many men that could understand and appreciate these choices. There is something just so powerful about that constant state of desire that survives a mans orgasm.

      Good to hear from you too friend. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. so as I read this I can relate. I often only want to give my wife what she wants and deny myself any opportunity to cum....yet..there are times I am sure that she wants me to fuck her and wants me to cum in her and even though I dont want that for me I do it for her...so I wonder if she really did want you to fuck her to orgasm or if she really was ok with you not cumming.. sometimes our wives dont always tell us exactly what they want....I dont know if this was your case but it's just what came to my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for your comment my friend. I wondered also if she really wanted me to fuck her to orgasm, or if she preferred that I be denied an orgasm. There are times when Mistress K. is vulnerable to reverting back to mistakenly feeling as though she is being cruel to me by denying me, and will meekly offer to allow me to have an orgasm. Over the years and as time marches on, mistress K. is less and less susceptible to reverting back to the time in our marriage when she felt obligated (or even cared) about whether or not I had an orgasm, and more and more aware of the actual source of pleasure I seek from her is the absolutely apathy regarding my sexual pleasure .... which of course, give me sexual pleasure.

      Delete
  4. How ironic.... Just a few weeks ago I totally enjoyed a good ass fucking from my Dominant. Using two dildos, she gave my ass a good fucking sandwiched around three spankings. What a great session for both of us and now I find out you enjoyed a similar session only days apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denial is such a powerful and intimate gift for a woman to give a man. More and more couples are understanding this.
    Glad you both enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no question about my friend, but only in the context of FLR/FLM. Otherwise, the male lacks the capacity to see the benefit/joy from it.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing this story. My favorite time is pleasuring my keyholder and watching her enjoy herself. That is so fulfilling to my submissive side..... Please enjoy our blog too as we want to share some of our experiences.
    https://omcfd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.