Followers

Monday, December 17, 2018

Simple Discoveries

Greetings everyone.  Happy Holidays to each of you.  I hope the season finds you happy and in the company of people that you love.


This past Saturday, Mistress K. and I found ourselves alone for the bulk of the day.  The kids were at places with friends and there was no risk of an impromptu return from any of them.  Yay!


I was busy performing handyman duties around the house when Mistress was walking by.  I felt the need/urge to ask her to stop, so I could kneel before her and declare my love for her on my knees.  Nothing big, nothing unusual for that matter ... it's something we both love dearly, especially when it is spontaneous.


I spent a minute or so just holding her, kissing her belly, thanking her for owning me and for being my Mistress.  We were both clothed and although it was not a sexual moment, it did cause my cock to sir and become hard (read ... love boner).  Sometimes I get hard from the sheer joy of being loved by this woman and for the opportunity to worship her ... even fully clothed.


It was a about 10 minutes later that she walked by again and simply said "follow me".  I followed her into the bathroom where she had her vanity chair pulled into the middle of the room.  I was tenderly ordered to strip naked and sit backward on the chair because she wanted to give me a maintenance spanking.  I was out of my shorts (no underwear) and t shirt in a nano second and took my position on the chair as instructed.  The below picture (clearly it is not me) was the position I was instructed to take, while Mistress went to the closet to get her leather paddle.




When Mistress returned to the room, she squealed with excitement.  Why?  Because she just loved how this position in a chair not only provided for clear, unobstructed access to my naked bottom for paddling, but it also very nicely showcased my bottom hole.  She was giddy with excitement.  She commented repeatedly how excited she was to have discovered this and was going to use this very same position for what she promised was an upcoming pegging. 


Mistress began with her paddling.  Each swat stung a bit more than it does when I am standing or laying on my tummy for spankings.  I suppose that is because the skin is so much more taut in this position.  Then Mistress began to land the paddle directly on my bottom hole ......  It was WOW and OW all at the same time, especially because Mistress kept commenting about how she couldn't wait to have me in this position more often.


It was a simple discovery ... one that most certainly will add some spice to future spankings, future fuckings, and perhaps other things that Mistress might have in mind.


I am a big believer in the KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid) philosophy in life because, well, it pays off.



19 comments:

  1. Wonderful position, I really like that! Going to try that one out with my husband very soon most definitely. Great visual, and I like that it exposes the rosebud so erotically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AJ. Thank you so much for your comment. It seems like the perfect "present" position for his rosebud.

      Delete
  2. WOW! what a wonderful thought she had. I'm sure your slut hole was well presented but how will she get in position to use it? Let us know how it works I'd like to try it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what archedone? That's a good question. Perhaps I'll have to build something to set the chair on that is high enough for her to be able to stand comfortably.

      Delete
  3. I hope by asking this I don’t get you in trouble... I thought that when the two of you were alone that you were require to be naked. Has this changed, perhaps as your kids have gotten older?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it doesn't get me in trouble. The dynamic of "be naked all the time without being told" was simply not practicable. Instead we operate under the "be clothed at all times unless I require you to strip naked" plan ... which, when you think about it, existed anyway. *Smile

      I believe the dynamic will evolve further once we become empty-nesters.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sub hub, this made me smile:) what a wonderful time together and a wonderful discovery:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. You know what makes me smile? Seeing a message from you darling!

      Delete
  5. What a great adventure! It's giving me ideas.....and that can be dangerous! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The intense mixture of agony and enjoyment I feel when the implement finds my "bottom hole" is beyond my ability to describe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wonderful! I have also been happy to show my wife that kneeling before her and expressing my love and devotion can lead to an erection for me.
    My wife has developed a preference for having me bend over the end of the bed when she spanks or canes me and it hurts much more with the skin tight.
    We have also discovered that when she is using the cane and finds my bottom hole I love it! Wow for me, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful session and the discovery of a different position. My Dominant frequently directs me to spread my legs open during spankings to expose and give her access to my bottom hole. Strikes directly on the anus, with hand or any implement is much different and increases ones submission. I always kiss her and thank her after every spanking. I am going to try the kneeling and declaring my love and submission to her and thanking her for allowing me to serve her. What a great concept and I will employ it....especially when she is less than fully clothed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey SubHub! You have been missed, I've visited several times hoping for a new post - glad you re back with us and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who is the girl on that picture? Where you find that pictute?

    By the way: Very nice story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who the girl in the picture is. I fond it on the internet. Thanks for the kind words>

      Delete
  11. If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.