Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Unexpected moment of joy

This morning, Mistress was running late while getting ready and needed to rush the kids to school before she was done.  That meant she would be coming back home to finish getting ready.

Its times like this that provide an unexpected moment of joy.  I showered and was naked while doing the morning dishes when she returned home.  Just being able to be naked in our home, in her presence is a moment of joy for us. 

Mistress was late so she didn't have a lot of time, but she rubbed my cock hard while ordering me to not stop doing the dishes.  She slowly ran her finger up and down the crack of my bottom and in seconds I was hard for her.  She was pleased.

Later, while applying her makeup, she summoned me to stand beside her and masturbate while she put her face on.  It was glorious.

Unexpected moments of joy!

14 comments:

  1. The little things can surely be the big things so to speak. Simple moments shared by affirming and embracing our individual roles feel like little glimpses into heaven!

    Have a great day!

    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sublove .... I hope you have a great day too!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much my little friend. Hope all is well with you love!

      Delete
  3. The sexual tension sounds like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sexual tension was pretty fun. Being left utterly denied was even more fun. My ball were blue and full all day, and Mistress had me wear a leather cock ring with a balls separate harness. Felt her all day.

      Delete
  4. What a great way to start the day. Happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so Roz. Always love to hear from you.

      Delete
  5. I'm sometimes allowed to have a naked day so she can fondle any time she desires. What is it with our bottoms when Mistress handles my cock and runs her finger between my cheeks I'm erect in a flash. Guess we are both lucky.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "What is it with our bottoms when Mistress handles my cock and runs her finger between my cheeks"

      I think we both know, don't we? We're hoping it will lead to having our cheeks spread and ...........

      Delete
  6. I have a huge CFNM fetish. Love being naked with her clothed. I feel so vulnerable and exposed. I usually get a raging erection and she will sometimes play with it as you describe. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think it is among my favorite things to be required to be naked while she is dressed.

      Delete
  7. Wow, your mistress is very nice ! That's a great way to start a day .
    Have a great weekend (Steve from lovinsmallpenis.wordpress.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steve. Yessssss .... I agree, my Mistress is very nice!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.