Followers

Monday, April 20, 2015

Sunday, yummy Sunday

Yesterday (Sunday) we, as a family, had a day with nothing on the schedule for any of us.  A rare thing indeed lately.  I was thrilled because it meant that I was going to be able to work on the car in the garage, which is very much akin to therapy for me.  It wasn't that any therapy was needed, but there is just something so satisfying about getting your hands dirty, and building or fixing something. 

While in the garage, I was summoned into the house by Mistress who promptly declared that she would prefer that I be wearing pretty panties while I was engaged in my manly garage activities.  "Yes Mistress", and off I went in to the closet and put on some pretty panties.  I was then excused into the garage to resume my Macgyver-like activies ... with a contented smile on my face. 

Soon, Mistress appeared in the garage to let me know that she was taking all the kids somewhere and would return shortly.  My head firmly buried in my work, I responded with a loving "yes Dear" and off she went.  She returned a short time later and approached me in the garage and tapped me on the shoulder.  "Perhaps we should take care of your punishment now that we have the house all to ourselves?"  You see, Mistress had witnessed my bathroom sink being in an unsightly condition on two separate occasions in the last couple of days and had declared that a punishment would be coming for that.  At that particular moment, I was greasy, grimy, sweaty from the work that I was doing and had asked Mistress if we could delay it because I was at a particular point in my work where it was helpful to keep going.  She looked at me, brows furrowed a bit, paused for a few seconds and just said   "Okay, I guess".  It was clear that that she didn't want to delay but for some reason allowed it.  Maybe it was the sight of her grimy submissive that allowed to her acquiesce.

After just a few moments of thinking of it, I wondered to myself what the hell was I thinking?  I very quickly cleaned all of the grin and stuff off me and went into the house, apologized to her for even suggesting that she consider a delay and asked her if we could proceed with the execution of my punishment.  She was not mad, but she wasn't entirely happy either.  She replied with a "sure" and continued doing what she was doing.  I knew to immediately remove all of my clothes because it is our rule that I be naked when we are alone, unless instructed otherwise.  When I was naked down to my panties, I asked Mistress if I should leave them on and she said "yes, of course".  Once naked (almost) and standing at attention before her, she turned and moved toward the bedroom and said "come with me".  She locked the bedroom door, went and retrieved a small stool that have, put it in the middle of the room and laid 2 large pillows on it.  She pointed and told me to get in position and went to the closet to retrieve her paddle. 

When she returned, she was standing over me and said something to the effect of  ... this punishment isn't for something as serious as your previous punishment (unauthorized ejaculation).  It was however, part of a renewed effort to be consistent with our mutual communication as we discussed earlier in the week at our revealing dinner.  After her comment, I was relaxed, thinking that this spanking could even be a little fun because she was in a good mood, feeling playful and just told me it was for a far less serious infraction than what I was spanked for (ouchy!!!) on Wednesday.  Mistress reached down and gently lowered my panties to just below my ass, and the spanking began.  The first few swats were light, tender and frankly enjoyable.  After that ....... OUCH!  This was my new reality.  My spankings would be meaningful (ouchy), no matter how minor the infraction from now on. 

Mistress let me have it.  She has become especially proficient at knowing how to get that extra sting out of the very tip of her pink leather paddle.  Despite my best efforts to receive my spanking without complaint, I was writhing and yelping in no time as she continued with her very deliberate, painful punishment.  When she finally finished, I was covered in sweat and panting heavily.  She pulled up my panties, had me kneel before her and she administered her usual aftercare.  After I thanked her for my spanking, she said "you're welcome pet" and moved to put the paddle away in her special drawer.  Here is the aftermath.  It doesn't look as bad as it was in the picture and what can't be seen in the picture very definite outline of the end of the paddle on the side of my right cheek. 



This is my new reality.  I am conflicted because the more consistent and more severe spankings is something we both know is needed, and for that I couldn't be more grateful.  On the other hand, it hurts like hell!  I can tell you this .... my sink will be in pristine condition from now on. 

On another note, we had a beautiful night after the kids went to bed from which I was given a few yummy treats.  Details to follow in a forthcoming post.

15 comments:

  1. The best way to stave off needing therapy is to keep up with those things that relax you as regularly as possible. Glad you got some 'me time' in to play around.

    And...ouch. Seems like the punishment will be good motivation to avoiding further infractions. I'm glad it seems to be working for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cm, the punishment is and will be good motivation to be sure. It's funny how merely the stricter enforcement of the rules, and the penalties that follow, take care of the lost feelings I was recently having.

      Thank you as always for your comments.

      Delete
  2. SH - thanks for a great blog. I'm intrigued by your Mistress's growing appeal for spanking you "harder." Have you chatted with her about this? Could it be her increasing confidence in herself and her power over you? Perhaps your sense of helplessness as she hears your yelps? Does she feel that the harsher discipline will help improve your own behavior? Just wondering. My Mistress Wife disciplines me fairly regularly with her paddle. Yet, I don't think she has developed the same level of enthusiasm for it that your Mistress has.

    Looking forward to your next post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi tom, and thank you very much for stopping by and commenting.

    Yes, Mistress and I did talk about it a couple of occasions recently that were in recent blog postings. I'd provide the links but I'm commenting on my mobile and it's like brain surgery to try and get that done. I believe it is a combination of things. Things like her increased confidence as well an increase in the arousal she feels from inflicting harsher spankings. She has mentioned after the most recent punishments how horny it makes, although there well likely never be sex after a punishment spanking. We both believe that harsher punishment spanking will indeed improve my behavior and it seems to be working.

    Regarding the comment about your wife disciplining you regularly ... for whatever it was worth, I thought mine was too. In the beginning, the spankings were mildly uncomfortable and as she began to find her stride, they became increasingly so but she would always seem to acquiesce to my squealing when deciding to stop. I guess the difference is that now, she doesn't take into account how much i plead for the paddling to stop, she will stop when she is ready ... which is how it should be if the spankings are truly for something other than kinky play. through our discussions on the topic, ironically it was me that help convince Mistress K. that whipping should be a whipping. I think she has begun to subscribe to the notion that a true punishment spanking only begins when the recipient first wants it to stop.

    thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sub Hub, I have a feeling I will be following you since 2 days into the new week and a rule has been broken. My new reality awaits until Thursday or Saturday. No matter, I think it's going to hurt. You know what they say, be careful what you wish for. You and I are both in big trouble :-) Take care. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K, always great to hear from you. I get the whole be careful what you wish for, and yes, my bottom is feeling the brunt of it, but I know now that this exactly what our relationship needs ... an infusion of determined interest in our respective responsibilities and it has brought us even closer together. You and I may both be in "big trouble", yes. And ain't it great? XOXOX

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure sub hub if you are brave or looking for more spanking. She calls you in for spanking and you ask for a delay? If I did that whatever kind of spanking she had in mind would have just become punishment and twice as long. I'm glad to hear you were right in your spanking will be more intensive. She gave your bottom some nice color. After a spanking and you thank her for it does she ever put you in display so she can see her handy work?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bravely looking for a deeper meaning, deeper responsibilities within the context of my role as her submissive husband. So far, it's been exactly what the doctor has ordered! I don't like the hard spankings, but I absolutely love how it has helped what it is that we do. Mistress K. is happier, more satisfied with my behavior and performance and afterall, that's what it is all about.

      Thanks as always friend.

      Delete
  6. Hi sub hub. Oufh! Sounds like your Mistress is really stepping things up, but it also sounds as though that's a good thing for both of you. Hopefully the harder punishments will result in less infractions.

    Glad you had such a wonderful night of treats afterwards :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. She is indeed stepping things up and as a result, it is just what the doctor ordered for our relationship. Back to basics if you will. In any event, I am so excited to be at this new level of understanding in my devoted love for my Mistress Wife.

      Thanks as always, and Hugs right back at ya!

      Delete
  7. It is a positive step that she is stepping up your spankings. You should be spanked hard and they should not stop until she is ready for them to stop. Hard spankings should make you more submissive. She is becoming a very good Mistress. I doubt she will allow you to delay a spanking in the future. When she is ready to spank, you should be ready to receive. You have to understand this is not a game, it is a lifestyle. You have to be all in in this lifestyle if it is to work right.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more FD. The more sever spankings have had the intended affect, let me tell you and yes. They don't make me more submissive but absolutely do make me a better, more attentive submissive. I recognized the error of my ways by asking permission to delay my punishment and apologized for it. She accepted. I should always be ready to receive anything she wants to give, no matter what it is, no matter when it is. I do indeed understand that it is not a game and I am absolutely all in!

      Thanks for you wisdom.

      Delete
    2. Great insight, FD.


      Sun hub, it seems you have found what you were seeking. Next time, don't ask for a delay. You may not like the outcome. :)

      Delete
  8. You punishment was needed and I must say your red bottom looks delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you anna louise. I agree, my punishment was very, very much needed and Mistress didn't disappoint. I don't mind saying that i really do enjoy having others see my reddened bottom! Thanks for the nice words.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.