Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Back to the glory of real life

I everyone, I missed you all while I was gone.  I was able to go somewhere that I love and to do something that I love to do (fishing).  The place is so remote that viewing the blog was next to impossible, so please forgive me if I am a little out of sorts while I catch up.

I left on Thursday at around noon.  Thursday morning was intended to allow me enough time to prepare everything I needed for my trip and then a couple of buddies that were going with me would be dropped off, then we would go to our destination.  There was plenty of time for preparation and so when Mistress returned from taking the kids to school, I was prepared and waiting for her.  I was freshly showered, freshly shaved, naked and properly waiting for her to walk in the door.  Before she left to take the kids to school, she asked so she knew how much time there would be before I really needed to begin to prepare for my trip in earnest.  

She returned from school, walked over to me, hugged me, kissed , kissed my neck and cooed with me for a few minutes before going into the bathroom and starting a bath.  I always excited when Mistress starts a bath and we are a lone in the house.  It usually means happiness for each of us.  I know that when Mistress is freshly bathed, she loves to have her body worshipped and for me to place kisses all over her body.  She could lay there for hours while that was happening to her.  Frankly, I could do it for hours because it is an honor and a special treat to be allowed to worship her that.  It is not at all a chore.  In fact, I am erect right now just recalling it enough to type these words here.

AS Mistress always does, she became so aroused after quite some time with me worshipping her naked body and she felt it was time to get busy.  She ordered me over to the chair (the "throne") that she usually watches TV in, sits in when she spanks me, and sits in as I kneel before her to ritualistically pleasure her with my mouth.  It is decidedly her chair.  I was instructed to sit and she walked over in great haste, ordered me to close my legs while she straddled me as she impaled herself on the rock hard object of her affection.  Then, she abruptly climbed off of it and moved up my body to straddle my face, pulling me into her by my hair.  She alternated between my cock and my mouth many times before ordering me back to the bed.  Again, she alternated between using my tongue and my cock for her pleasure until she reached an amazing orgasm.  She took only a few seconds to "recover" she looked at me, pulled her legs apart and ordered me to enter here and make love to her.  She left nothing to the imagination when she ordered to me to fuck her hard and to not stop until after I had emptied my balls into her.  She made/allowed me to orgasm inside while fully thrusting and in way trying to diminish or ruin the pleasurable effects of my orgasm.  When I came, it was as loud as I have ever been when having an orgasm.  The unbelievable joy of being allowed, no being required to be between my Mistress' legs and being inside of her body and being allowed the pleasure of cumming inside her was ..... emotional.  Wonderfully emotional.  Being able to look deep into the eyes of the woman that I love the most while cumming like that, is just such a joyous thing.  I so very cherish the loving gift of an orgasm when Mistress allows me to experience one. 

This next comment is one that happens frequently on the rare occasions when Mistress allows me a full orgasm ......... "that was the best, most powerful, almost spiritual orgasms I have ever had".  I'm sure it (or something like it) will be an apt the next time I am allowed to fully orgasm, whenever that may be.

I love you so much Mistress K.  Thank you for owning me.



11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, sounds like an awesome trip and an even more delightful send off. DtBHC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DtBHC. It was a great trip and the send off was delightful, to say the least.

      Delete
  2. What a nice way to send you off on your trip. And you were concerned about having a full orgasm? Silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CollaredMom. It was an epic orgasm, so maybe I ought to be less "concerned" and maybe be more, um, willing? *smile

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful Orgasm you had. Love it...glad you got to enjoy your getaway. Very nice of your Mistress to allow you that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mistress Marie. Yes, it was wonderful and I completely agree that Mistress is so very good to me to allow such getaways. I really miss her when I'm away from her though, even though I'm having a great time with the fellas.

      Thanks as always for thinking enough of me to comment.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful Orgasm you had. Love it...glad you got to enjoy your getaway. Very nice of your Mistress to allow you that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a nice trip and what a send off, you're a lucky guy with a very generous Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much SGT. Mistress is so very good to me. I really am a lucky man.

      Delete
  6. Fishing is a great way to spend time with your friends and for your Mistress to send you off that way I'm sure you did a little day dreaming in the boat. Welcome back.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks archedone. there was plenty of daydreaming .... and night dreaming. It was definitely one of those time that I wished I had the right to be able to play with myself.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.