Followers

Friday, January 21, 2022

A Day in the Life - a Red Bottom and Continued Denial

 


After assistance from your truly in getting her panties, like always, Mistress was all dressed and ready to head to the office.  She stopped for a moment to ponder something in silence.

She wasn't about to get even slightly undressed for what she had decided to do before leaving for the office.  "Come with me", she said.  "You're going to get a maintenance spanking."  But why Mistress, I asked.  "Because I want to. Do I need a reason?"  Of course not Mistress.  

And so the rare maintenance spanking had begun.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  She told me the usual things like, "this is good for you.", or "I don't want you to get too complacent.".  Again, the usual stuff.  Then she said, "And, if you misbehave, it will feel like this!"

One quick, really hard swat followed her words.  She put the paddle away, turned to face me and pointed to the ground.  I knelt, wrapped my arms around her gorgeous waist and bottom and thanked her with genuine enthusiasm for my spanking.  


Her words once again reminding me of my fate should I anger, or even disappoint here.

When it's all dais and done though, I am still very grateful that Mistress K. hasn't felt the need to use a cane.  Man, I'll bet that hurts!

Afterward, I was sent off to prepare her coffee and water for her drive to the office.

In general, our beautiful life together is humming right along.  Lovingly and happily.  That said, it's been 4 months since my last orgasm, absent the p-spot orgasm is achieved while we were on our anniversary trip.  In those 4 months, my p-gasm was the only ejaculation I've had.  No ruined orgasms, no milking ... nothing.  Which is more than just fine.  I've been able to participate in many of "our orgasms" that were achieved by Mistress K. during that time, which is something I love very much.  That said, again, I'm starting to feel some those unsettling feelings of need-to-cum that are based in my experience as an unsupervised horny man, prior to my orgasm denial training.  

Being caged 24/7 (mostly) has helped me prevent from imposing any needy characteristics to Mistress K., which is part of the reason it is now nearly always I am caged.  It was something we learned during Locktober and has brought us to the point of discussing things like only (mostly) cumming in my cage from things other than stimulation to my cock.  The excitement of that prospect still eclipses any anxiety from penis stimulation induced orgasms, but ......

In the meantime, I will continue to do my best to behave in such a way as to avoid these kinds of looks:





Have a great weekend everybody!




 

6 comments:

  1. Hi sub hub, so glad to hear you and Mistress K are doing so well. I do love how you have been exploring your relationship and making changes. I find it very interesting reading about how being caged and denial enhances your relationship.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your constant support, Roz. I really do appreciate it. Yes indeed, we have been on a rapid exploration pace and after yesterday's reading/connection time, we've moved even further down that road. Stay tuned for an upcoming post about permanent (mostly) chastity and what will be the primary use of her new strapon boyfriend for fucking.

      Delete
  2. Nearly the same here, except for the cage. I agreed to accept without question any spankings, for any reason, at any time or place she desired. I prepare coffee for her in bed and brush her hair before she gets up. Then I prepare and serve breakfast and clean up afterwards. A life I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful life my friend. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for saying so vanessachaland. It's high praise and an honor coming from such an esteemed expert!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.