Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but ....

it was amazing and wonderful nonetheless.  

I was sitting at my computer, responding on another blog when Mistress appeared at the open doorway, naked and freshly showered.

"Come with me", she said and led me to the bedroom, locking the door behind us in case our teenage son came home.  I surely thought that I was in for my 3rd hard spanking of the day.  I've been a little petulant today and Mistress was not having it.

Instead she gets on the bed, on her back, spreads her legs and just looks at me for a few seconds.  Clearly I wasn't going to be spanked again so of course my mind went right to ... she's going to allow me to worship her just showered, freshly shaved pussy with my mouth.

It wasn't to be.  Instead she told me to remove all my clothes so she could see my recently caged cock and then told me to get her vibrator and give her an orgasm.  

It was an amazing thing to witness, as it always is.  Hair still wet, smelling gorgeous and writhing with her legs spread on her way to a wonderful orgasm.  When she was done, she said "that will be all" and sent me on her way.

I thanked her with genuine love and lust in my heart and eyes for "our" orgasm and suggested that perhaps next time she wanted me to use her vibrator to make her cum that she may enjoy it more if she had a cock, rubber or real, filling her glorious pussy.  I then turned and gathered my clothes and left the bedroom.

Not that would be any doubt but my new and wonderful Jail Bird contained everything nicely.

Lazy Saturday afternoons are the best.


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful afternoon surprise:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was Roz. There is definitely something to this cage wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you vanessachaland for stopping and for leaving a comment. "Good" for her is all I ever want, so I agree, good for her!.

      Delete
  4. She probably should've giving you a hard spanking for presuming that you would be able to do what you want with her.

    I know I would get my ass whipped for making assumptions.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.