Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

Soaking - Good Stuff


Soaking.  What is it? It's fucking awesome is what it is.

I learned about soaking from a real smart lady, Emma, on here blog Evolving Your Man.  She did a blog post about soaking here.  Take a look.  You'll be glad you did.


"Soaking is an interesting concept of inserting a penis into a vagina and waiting until it gets flaccid or your bedroom pal needs to pull it out to prevent accidental spillage. So what do you do while you and your guy friend are all intertwined? You talk. You touch each other. You do everything aside from thrusting and poking and bouncing."   -   Emma

On Sunday morning, during our weekly "reading time" where I read blog entries that I have selected for her during the week, Mistress K. decided it was the perfect time to "soak" once again.  This time however, we were soaking for the entirety of the last blog post that I was to read to her.  This particular post was a super sexy story which was 3 pages long.  Seeing the size of the story, Mistress had me get her wand vibrator before I started reading.   Once I started reading reading, Mistress had 3 very powerful, shuddering orgasms ... all the while I was just soaking.  No thrusting.  No grinding. Just soaking!

I've written before about sometimes being able to come by merely watching Mistress orgasm.  Although close, this wasn't going to be one of those times ... but did I mention I was close?

After finishing the super sexy story.  Mistress was basking in her post orgasm glow.  Sweat and all.  With my rock cock still deeply inside of her, she very much surprised me by looking me in the eye and in a perfect sexy voice said "I want you to cum for me.  


Fuck me hard and keep fucking me until you have emptied those blue balls of yours."  (See I hadn't had an orgasm since right before Thanksgiving). 

It was epic to say the least.  

Best. Sunday. Reading. Session. Ever!!


13 comments:

  1. To me, this sounds very much like the technique known as Karezza - which dates back to the 19th century. See Coitus reservatus at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_reservatus


    It was recommended as a kind of birth control at the time, but even then, people recognized the awesome bonding and satisfaction that non-orgasmic (and specifically non-ejaclatory) intercourse could provide for people open to experiencing it.

    There's some fascinating history there - now I can't look at an Oneida dinner plate without getting an erection!

    Great sounding session too, SHiP - congrats!

    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment CK. I'll look into it. I've heard of Kareeza before. Remember that the goal of "soaking" isn't to reach the edge, or to really get any kind of stimulation from penetration. I know ... can be difficult, right?

      Delete
  2. Wow sub hub, best Sunday session indeed! Happy for you:) I hadn't heard this term before. I can see how it creates a more intense intimate connection.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Hope you're well. Thanks as always for commenting

      Delete
  3. It’s almost tantric isn’t it? I’m thinking Illinois out without cumming is going to be difficult and I’m going to end up with a very sore backside but we are keen to try this. Thanks to Emma and you for sharing. DandsNZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops... pulling out .... not Illinois!
    DandsNZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. I'm you clarified! Pulling out without cumming is surprisingly not a problem as long as Mistress requires that I adhere to the rules. ie - no thrusting. Not even a little.

      Delete
  5. Oops. Not sure how Illinois got in there. Meant to say I’m thinking pulling out without cumming ....dandsNz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soaking eh? I think I'll stick with the old name :)

    I'll save the soaking for my spas and bubble baths.

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't expect anything less from you Diane. It's your world and everyone else happily lives in it. This "other" kind of soaking is pretty fun though.

      Delete
  7. Hi SubHub. We have just had our first delicious soaking session. Happy to report I didn’t disgrace myself but it wasn’t easy. It was so intimate and loving but the most excruciating cock tease at the same time .
    Mistress Di sends her thanks. She enjoyed her power immensely. DandsNZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Coasstriders. Always great to hear from you. Coincidently Mistress K. and I just did the very same thing yesterday morning during our Sunday morning reading/us time. It is rapidly becoming one of my very favorite things we do.

      Send Our/my regards to Mistress Di. I'm glad she enjoyed it of course.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.