Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Until I Tell You Otherwise


This picture is an accurate representation of my current daily status.  With the purchase of the exquisitely made, properly sized and super comfortable Jail Bird cage from Mature Metal, I've been transformed from a dutiful husband that would only occasionally wear and uncomfortable (plastic tube) cage only when being punished, to a dutiful husband that wears a steel cage until I am told otherwise.

Permanent?  Did she say permanent?  Gulp!

Although I seriously doubt that being caged will not be anything near permanent, I am certain that it will be more often than not.  Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.  Anyone except for Mistress K. that is.  She has fallen in love with the way the Jail Bird looks on me, and the constant symbolistic reminder of what it represents when I am wearing.  Having worn it for a week straight already (before sending it in for a small adjustment), Mistress already knows that discomfort and lack of hygiene that was associated with the plastic cage is NOT an issue.

It seems to have already clicked with Mistress K. and she has made it about herself, which of course she has every right to do.  Like in the picture, she will unlock the cage only when it suits HER.  

Am I complaining?  No. Not in the least.  Wearing this cage has had a very beneficial phycological effect on me in my role in our loving WLM.  I was disappointed that it needed to come to be sent back for re-sizing, and very eager to get it returned as soon as possible.  So much so in fact that I sent it overnight to Mature Metal.  They were amazing by the way, and got it back to me very quickly.  

Wearing the cage is of course a constant reminder for me of my devotion and servitude to my Mistress Wife, and I enjoy wallowing in how that makes me feel.  I'm sure there will be days when I will want it off, but in the meantime ... all good.  It also has the effect of essentially making me feel as though my cock has been taken out of the equation when sexy, kinky naughty time happens.  This helps me focus better on my pleasure tasks at hand and also naturally makes me feel that I can focus on other parts of my body to absorb the pleasure of sex with Mistress.

I don't need to remind that 2020 was an interesting year for each of us.  It seems that 2021 and beyond will be interesting as well.  I cannot wait to see where this benchmark in our journey takes us in our beautiful, loving WLM.

17 comments:

  1. Is the first picture a 'JailBird' cage. Does the ring around the balls hinge open or is it solid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a picture of an actual Jail Bird. It is solid!

      Delete
    2. I was nervous about that too coming from a CB6000. I went on easy peazy and is super comfortable. I chose the oval ring rather that the round one.

      Delete
  2. Hi sub hhb,

    Wow, the jail bird seems to be working out so well for both of you. That is wonderful. Not sure how comfortable it looks to me, I'll take your word for it lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! Always love your encouragement. I know ... it doesn't look comfortable but trust me, it is!

      Delete
  3. Excellent!! Well done to both of you. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to scare you but this will end up being more permanent than you think.

    First it's "more often than not", then it becomes "most of the time" and finally it's "nearly full time."

    Trust me. I know. So does Mistress K.

    You've acknowledged as much already.

    D



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane J. I understand what you are saying and frankly, I can't disagree with you. If that's the direction the leader of our marriage takes us in, that would be her prerogative of course, and I will fall into line dutifully and happily. The course that we go in our journey will be decided by Mistress K. As such, I'm prepared "nearly full time", along with any other destination she leads us to.

      With your obvious mastery of FemDom/WLM matters, I do trust your opinion. I'm clearly in no position to argue, or even doubt you.

      Thank you as always for stopping by. I really enjoy hearing from you.

      Delete
  5. I wonder how often that all important key gets..."lost". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not very often. I hope she'll keep it safe because there is something in there she'll want, occasionally

      Delete
  6. I know you have been doing FLM for many years. I am surprised you haven't been down this path (long term caged) before? Is it because of your previous poor experience with other cages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie. Thanks for stopping in. Much less to do with how I felt about previous experiences and mostly to do with Mistress K. not like how things were going with that other cage. She finally said "It stinks and it's a hassle ... take it off. I'll put back in it when I'm not happy with you because when I'm not happy with you, I have no intentions of being anywhere near it." So yeah, completely to do with her poor experiences with that cage. She LOVES this one though.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sub Hub
    You certainly seem to be acclimatising well to your new situation. Well done

    I have a couple of questions
    If you don’t mind:
    1. Does the JB allow you to pee standing?
    2. Does
    Your JB have a padlock? If so, does it clank about from time to time?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Anon. Thanks for the inquiry. I absolutely don't mind questions.

      1. Yes, if fitted properly I can pull off peening standing up with the jail Bird. It's not always successful. One of the nice things about the JB is that if there is errant spray, it is very easy clean up. Mistress prefers that I sit when using our toilet even when I am not caged because it is just cleaner because there is no splatter.

      2. You can't the JB with either threaded hole for a security screw (which we have), or a regular hole for a lock. The lock can also be used with the threaded hole. On my old CB6000, I used to put a rubber band around the lock to keep it from clanking. Then we found the one-time use, numbered plastic security tabs. If the tab is removed, there is no way to reuse it and as such, Mistress would know the lock was removed.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the answers sub hub.
    I did t mean to be anon when I sent them.
    FLR follower

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.