Followers

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Surprise in the closet

Last night, Mistress K and I returned for a dinner party we attended.  It was a delightful party, held at a large house on a large ranch in the hills/mountains of Cave Creek, AZ.  Beautiful.  Even though we knew only 2 people there, we had a wonderful time.

Mistress K. and I each tied-one on heavy the night before with friends at bar that had dueling pianos.  Actually, a more apt description is that we were shit faced!  The kind of shit faced that forced me to go right to bed, negotiating with God so That I would wouldn't be worshipping the porcelain throne all night.  My negotiating efforts paid off and I avoided .... well you get the idea.

We had both talked about how awesome the warm bed was going to be when we got home.  How much we'd each enjoy climbing in to bed without worrying about it spinning out of control.  When we got home, we each walked into our closet and I hung up my sports coat and turned and there she was.  Mistress K. standing close and now facing me.  Without speaking she unbuckled my belt, unfastened my pants and lowered them and my underwear (no panties sadly) to the floor.  She knelt and began to unbutton the bottom 3 buttons of my shirt, pushed my shirt open and immediately took my cock in her mouth.

Looking down, I was in awe.  I genuinely am filled with appreciation and pride when I am merely allowed between Mistress K.'s legs.  The sheer honor of being allowed there is emotional for me ... of course in a good way.  The sudden, unexpected honor of having my glorious Goddess Wife, kneeling before sucking my cock was amazing.  After several minutes, I knew I was hearing orgasm and ejaculation and advised Mistress.  She just pulled her mouth her mouth off of my cock, grasped my balls by their base, squeezed enough to matter and said ..... "no you are not because you will be in big trouble."  Squeezing my balls harder, she resumed sucking my cock.

OMFG it was awesome.  After several close calls near the edge, and after several delicious squeezes of my balls that left me aching afterward, Mistress K. stopped, wiped her mouth with hand, got to her feet and walked to her side of the closet, giving me the hand motion for me to leave, because "we are done here"

What a glorious, unexpected gift Mistress.  Thank you so much.

9 comments:

  1. Two full orgasms and this. You are having a great start to the year! This made me smile :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome description. I haven’t checked into your blog in a long time and this entry was a surprise. I deal with wearing a chastity device pretty well but after reading this post I had a fairly long thought, or wish, that I wasn’t wearing my device. But my wife and I enjoy our own fun from time to time though my device won’t be coming off for a release for a long time according to my wife. I was going to ask you if the thought crossed you mind at the dinner party that you were most likely the only man there who’s orgasms are controlled? We find that thought about me a very hot one. It’s a bit fun for my wife though frustrating for me if I dwell on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I often do wonder if there are any other men that have their orgasms controlled by their Mistress Wife, in a WLM. Fun to think about. Mistress K. and I will often wonder together, which men may be in the same situation as me. It's fun to think about.

      Delete
    2. sub hub,
      It’s probably a common thought for men who have their orgasms controlled. My wife and I also find it ironic that we are more intimate today than we have been in over 25 years, although just looking at my number of orgasms in a one year might think otherwise. But my wife’s number would tell a different story. My wife often says that I’ll we wearing a chastity device when I’m in my 80s. But, she’s in charge.

      Delete
  3. Aww, this is such a sweet post! Sometimes those quiet, intimate, simple moments can be so much more meaningful than the hours-long, intricate, involved sessions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping Domina Jen. Such an honor to hear from a celebrity!

      Delete
  4. I have no doubt there are many men who,would rather have their wife take charge and deny orgasms. My wife has been teasing and denying me for over 10 years. I have maybe 2 orgasms a if,I am lucky. Starting from 2016 for example, my wife has allowed me 3 orgasms. None in 2016, (yes, I went a whole year and joined that club), 2 in 2017, and 1 in January of this year. I am not allowed to enter her, she says that is too great a privlege for a slave. So she takes off my CB 6000, and tells me to get my pink plastic panties on, the kind worn over a diaper. Then she will rub me, but instead of stopping like she always does, she will say "you have 1 minute to cum". I always cum in much less time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my friend. There are very few of us out in the world that can actually understand and appreciate (love) the benefit of not being allowed to orgasm because our wife controls our sex. It's amazing, as you have so aptly stated. Mistress K. does allow to enter her. In fact, there are times when she would like for me to be able to switch of a constantly denied, often teased to the edge cock, to a long, hard, long lasting cock that can fuck her for as long as she wants. Thanks goodness we have an ample supply of numbing spray and a cock sleeve for that very purpose.

      Delete
  5. Lucky you have great stamina. I am always so horny, just entering her would send me over the edge.
    My wife gets her orgasms once or twice a week by me using my tongue, or using one of her many vibrator toys. She says a wife should never be horny, only her husband. Words to live by, and I am always horny.
    She will play with "her" cock most mornings before we get out of bed. Usually she will edge me once a week , which I love. What a feeling to be so horny and wanting to cum, getting seconds away, and then she stops. The feeling is so powerful. Many other guys would never understand it. Since I wear panties 24/7, when she rubs me thru the silky material, the feeling is out of this world. That is my reward for being her slave, as long as I please her. If I do not, or annoy her, punishments begin, and last for weeks.










    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.