Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2018

A better cock sleeve



I first bought one of these ...


Then I got this.

GET ONE OF THESE!  


It's THICK, and it's easy to use, and it's comfortable.  When I first put in on, Mistress wondered whether or not she was going to be able to get it in.  "Of course you can Mistress", I said, "we'll just take it slow", sort of as if she was the eager but nervous submissive one in the room.  She looked at me for a moment, then just gave a small, wry smile, turn away demurely and rolled onto her side.  Her favorite position for fucking lately has been on her left side, left leg mostly extended, right leg bent and pulled up to her chest and her right hand on her right ass cheek, holding herself open.

Mistress enjoys momentary visits into the world of submissive slut-ness.  This was decidedly one of those times.  She was excited about getting fucked by this new, thick big cock.  I talked to her like she was a little cock whore, and she responded like one .... because in that moment, she was one.  She was the hottest, sexiest woman alive at that moment, and I she was begging me with her eyes to fuck hard, deep and for a long time.  It took a couple of minutes for the cock to ease it's way inside of her, and once it was fully in, she wanted to hold it there, motionless for a little bit to get better acquainted with her cock.  In this incredibly passionate yet clam, motionless moment, as a form of dirty talk I said, "your husband over there, sitting in the chair, tells me you might enjoy this big cock.  Do you always have your husband find big cock for you?"  "No, she said, this is the first time and depending on how you do, it may not be the last."  

We were both getting a little off on the fantasy talk but it was time to care of the business at hand, which was to fuck my wife silly, and wear her out with orgasms.  Once Mistress was able to comfortably accept the girth of the cock that was inside, she became insatiable.  She got fucked in every position imaginable and from every angle.  It was glorious.  25-30 minutes later, she couldn't take it any longer and started to rub her clit while being pounded and had probably the biggest, longest most wonderful orgasm ever.

OMG it was glorious ..... I don't know why I did, but I asked her if I could cum also.  Normally I prefer to ask if I can ruin an orgasm, which I usually prefer over a full orgasm.  Mistress K. immediately said yes and before I could ask her how she wanted me to cum, she told me to put my now-sleeveless cock inside her.  Once inside, she made it a point to immediately tell me how good my cock felt in her pussy, immediately after that other, bigger cock was fucking her silly.  She is the sweetest thing ever, isn't she?  

For already the second time in 2018, I had a full-on orgasm.  It's only February 20, and I have already been allowed (perhaps even required, I can't decide which) 1/3 of the total amount of full orgasms I was allowed last year.

As I have mentioned before, I have come to prefer ruined orgasms over full orgasms because there is little to no loss of sexual desire after a ruined orgasm.  With a full orgasm, it's usually begging Mistress to allow me to go to sleep.  I do have to say that after these last two full orgasms in 2018, there has been zero loss of desire following.  I woke up the next morning, got in front of my computer and was in a normal state of fantasy while searching the things I like.  Hmmmm, could it be the training I have received from years of orgasm control and denial are paying off?  

Signing off but before I do ... looking back at the naughty fantasy talk we had about "her husband sitting in a chair" and watching her enjoying a good fucking .... it seemed, well, like it turned up the heat quite a bit.  I wonder ..............

5 comments:

  1. Hi sub hub, this sounds awesome! Wow, two full orgasms already...and no loss of desire...*smiling*

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Roz, right? I feel like a drunk sailor on shore leave with all the cumming I have been doing. At this rate, I'll have 7 orgasms this year!

      As always, thanks for coming by and sharing words sweetheart!

      Delete
  2. SHiP. You’re one lucky guy, especially after having gotten punished by your Mistress. I’ve had only 1 orgasm so far this year though I am hoping for something this weekend. My behavior has been pretty good and I’ve stayed on top of my housework and chores. Fingers crossed. Good to see you posting again.
    vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vic. I don't know how lucky I am. I still prefer being denied over several sex sessions, then being allowed/required to ruin only. Either way, guys like you and I stay "on top of my housework and chores." a lot better than otherwise.

      Delete
    2. Keep sharing sex toys informative blogs. Thanks

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.