Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Not dead ......

Hello everyone.  It's been more than a couple of weeks since we last were together here and I have missed the joy that comes from giving you a look inside the joy of my marriage to my Mistress. 

I've never felt comfortable apologizing for whatever time I may have been away.  I think it presumes that anyone really gives a shit, and I so never want to be perceived as wrongly assuming what I say or do here is that vital.  That being said  ......  I'm sorry for being away for 2 1/2 weeks  ---

Everything is wonderful in the Mistresses house ... especially since our last conversation (previous post) and the elevated manner of her leadership.  I was properly punished for the behavior that led up to the conversation in that post.  She has masterfully still not allowed me to cum or ejaculate n any fashion.  Even after the many weeks worth of intense, almost constant edging and teasing I was put through.  Yes, I do want release more and more everyday, but with her guidance, that desire for release is not at all a source of frustration but rather a source of growing strength in our relationship.  Yes, I still want to be objectified sexually by and for her amusement.  Yes, I still wish that she would take my ass with her strapon like the submissive little bitch that I am for her at times, but now, that continued and growing desire enhances and deepens my love, respect and desire for her. 

During my time away, I have been able to keep up with some of my dear friends and their triumphs, new experiences and tribulations.  I am in awe of some of the things you have done, and for others, my heart aches for you as you struggle with the issues you have right now.  I love you all.

Even now, I am in a rush so I will say goodbye for now. I can't wait to be able to re-engage in a more normal routine and frequency of communicating with you all.  See you again soon!

SHIP

13 comments:

  1. I check your blog daily my friend and enjoy reading about the life you enjoy with your Mistress. One can't always post like they want to life does get in the way and you are missed. Does she peg you often and when she does do you have a ruined orgasm? When I get pegged (about once a week) I go off like a cannon. But many times when she takes me I'm on my back (diaper position) feet in the air and besides stretching my slut hole open (her words) she is also pumping my cock.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi archedone. Thank you for your loyalty and support. I truly appreciate it.

      She doesn't peg me often and certainly not as often as I like. I have recently been learning the benefit of NOT talking in terms of things that I WANT, but rather in terms of wanting the things I get. The things I get from Mistress K. are the things she wants to give me, and as such, are the things I want. She is a very benevolent Mistress indeed.

      Delete
    2. I realized I failed to answer your question .... I don't get egged often enough to tell you if a always or often have a ruined orgasm. I will tell you it has happened and I could see it happening more times, if that was something that she wanted me to have. I enjoy being taken while on my back the most because it is the most intimate position ... looking into each other's eyes

      Delete
  2. It is always inspiring to read your posts, however, it is quite understandable that we all have busy lives and at times this space must take a back seat. And sometimes, it just helps taking a break from writing just to make it feel fresh again.... At least that's how it works for me.

    I am glad to hear that things are going well though. Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always just so understand my dear. Thank you for always being here/there. You and I have shared some messages and conversation over the past month or so which has caused my admiration and respect for you to go through the roof. Much love and thank you!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Hi sub hub, it is just great to have news from you, and even better that things are fine for your Mistress and you. I like that not being allowed release helps to deepen your love for your Mistress, that's so awesome. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na and like always, I truly appreciate your support. Mistress has informed that I will be cumming this evening .......... I'm nervous.

      XOXOX

      Delete
  4. We miss you. Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Collared Mom. I've really enjoyed following your blog while I've been away from mine.

      Delete
  5. So good to see you're not dead. Everyone needs to take a break and time away. Just remember, I know how to find you if I want you. Hugs and kisses.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear. Hope you are smiling! You know where to find me !

      Delete
  6. So great to hear from you and that all is well with you and Mistress K. I always enjoy reading your inspiring posts. Life does take over at times and I think we all need to take a breather from blogging from time to time too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Roz ! So great to hear from you and thank you for the kind words, as always. Hugs right back!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.