Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Funny How Things work out and evolve

See this .....


This is a piece of small wood trim that is an excess piece of a small project Mistress K. had me do.  It's roughly 3 feet long, it is light, whippy and very much cane-like.  I know that a cane is round which it what makes a cane especially insidious as a spanking implement.  I have long been thankful that Mistress K. has never wanted to utilize a cane as part of her punishment repertoire.  This "cane", as Mistress now calls it, is resting on an island that we have in our closet.  The thing the stick is sitting on is an island in the middle of our closet that contains drawers,  The top (pictured) is about waist high.  This island is roughly 7 feet long and roughly 20" wide. 

When I finished the project, and had the excess wood trim, in a joking fashion, I presented it to Mistress K. as I sometimes do with her leather paddle, in what I thought was a cute way to tell her I was finished.  She was excited I was finished with the project, took the piece of wood from me, slapped it in her hand a couple of times and immediately ordered me into the closet.  She pointed toward the closet and said "let's take care of your long-pending punishment right now".  I hesitated and was now fearful because it was clear she intended to test-drive her new "cane" on me right then. 

The kids were not to far from the now locked bedroom door and so Mistress took me into the closet and closed it's door as well.  She ordered me to strip naked and to lay face-down on the island described above.  Mistress immediately discovered what a perfect punishment table this island was going to be, especially in trying out her new "cane".  When it was all said and done, with the kids oblivious to what we were doing, but still, just outside the bedroom door ...  and with Mistress having never used something that was so .... um, cane-like,  my spanking was less intense than it could otherwise have been.  Mistress K.'s soft, gentle soul will usually allow her to default on the side of caution in a situation like (discovering something new).  That being said, Mistress and I both knew that a new implement had been discovered as well as a new venue.  Mistress really, really enjoyed having me laid-out there at just the right height for a spanking. 

After it was over,  I was sweating, breathing hard and lost in the subspace that I encounter when I am allowed to hold Mistress and thank her for my spanking after I get one.  As I held her it occurred to me, I wanted for Mistress to take me to the very edge of boundaries when it came to receiving a spanking.  Neither of us know where that is exactly, but something at that moment told me that I needed to tell her that I was hopeful she would be willing to take us on a journey to both discover where my limits actually were.  After my aftercare, Mistress was straightening up and the thought kept nagging me in my head.  Ask her for this now, or you may never have the courage to ask her again. 

With that I went over her and asked her if I could ask her for something.  That's our protocol, if I desire something, I need to ask permission to ask for it, as opposed to just asking for it.  I asked her if I could ask for something ............ then exhaled!  She said yes and I mumbled and stuttered but got the words out.  "Mistress, will you please consider taking me to the edge of my limits so we can both know where that actually is?"  *Gulp ........  "Of course I will y love", she replied.

What's that old saying?  Be careful what you ask for?

10 comments:

  1. You really have me curious. What is this table that you build used for? Shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, always the practicable one, aren't you? It's not a table but actually a counter top for an island in our closet that has drawers in it. After reading it again, I can see that I need to back and edit my post so it makes a modicum of sense.

      Delete
  2. Hi sub hub, I hope you can enjoy this cane. I like that your Mistress was careful with the new implement at first, and there will always be another time to try more. I hope that the experience of finding the limit will be rewarding in itself. Isn't it good to know that your Mistress will make sure you'll be safe?

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na .......... um, I know I won't enjoy the cane. Frankly, I am nervous and excited about evolving into a new phase of our relationship that will involve new implements. I've only ever been punished with a small variety of implements (Mistress's pink leather paddle, wooden spoon, hand) and was happy that Mistress never wanted to use a cane in my punishments. But, here we are. Something happened to me. Laying there, taking my spanking, I had recurring thoughts of being taken past any limit I have had in the past. I mean there she was, my gorgeous Mistress with a CANE in her hand. OMG .. how scary. That said, I was so overcome with the desire to be led closer the very edge of my limits at that moment. I would've done anything!

      Yes, it is so good to know she will keep me safe.

      Thanks as always sweet sister.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful how we discover new things to be spanked with. Then trying them out. Sounds like you have a new bench to be spanked over also. I hope you and Mistress try to find your limits soon. It might take a few times before you find out what they really are.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks archedone .... Yes, I hope Mistress and I can tests all of my/Our limits. We have a lifetime to find them.

      Delete
  4. Good on you for asking sub hub, that was brave of you! I too hope the experience will be rewarding for you both. How wonderful that you found a new implement and a spanking bench. I love that Mistress K errs on the side of caution when trying new implements. Ouch once she mastered that cane though lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary Roz ........ like being on the edge of the abyss and being lured into by the face of an angel. I love my life!

      Delete
  5. Piece of unsolicited and possibly unnecesary advice: sand the edges. They can cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. For the record ........ VERY necessary. Now, where is that sand paper?

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.