Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back at it

Things are still hectic, but being home after a long weekend, things are starting to settle back to normal.  The kids are out school for the summer and while that makes the house a busy place during the day and well into the night, the early mornings are quiet and we have time to ourselves.

In my last post (yesterday), I mentioned that I have a spanking coming to me for having been snarky with Mistress K. before our long weekend.  This morning, after Mistress emerged from the shower, finished blow drying her hair, and right before she was about to get ready for work, she appeared at our bedroom door and summoned into the bedroom with the "come here" finger.  I was replying to some of my friends here and trying to get caught up on everyone's activities when I was summoned.  I reluctantly got up from my chair, fully expecting this:

or this


I walked into the bedroom and my glorious beautiful, naked Mistress was sitting in her reading chair when she pointed to floor at her feet.  I kneeled immediately, fully expecting to hear a stern explanation about why my punishment was necessary.  Instead, Mistress began to explain that I was going to get the lube and masturbate for her.  I immediately rose, went into the closet and retrieved the lube.  When I returned, again she was pointing at the floor while saying "strip".  I immediately removed my clothes and knelt before her.  She watched me stroke my cock for a minute or so before ordering me to all fours while she scooted to the edge of the seat and opened her legs.  Her beautiful, freshly shaved altar was before and I began to hope that she was going to have me worship her there.  So instead of being punished, this is what I was about to do:

 
I was ecstatic.  She informed me that I was to make her cum and that I was to remain on all fours and to not stop stroking my cock while I worked her to orgasm with my mouth.  Being prepared for a harsh spanking, I was thrilled to be able to worship her this way.  She immediately started to writhe and was loving the attention her sub husband was giving her but in the interest of time (at least that's what I'm telling myself), she ordered me to retrieve her wand vibrator, which I immediately did.  She informed me that my mouth was required on her pussy and anus while she placed the buzzing wand on her clit.  In a few seconds she was having a monster orgasm while I worshipped her and help her mechanical lover achieve it's goal, all the while stroking my cock and keeping myself at the very edge of orgasm.  When she was finished recovering, she merely pushed me away with her foot and told me to get dressed and clean up the area around her throne.

What a nice way to start the day, don't you think?  I am so in love with my Goddess Queen and thank God everyday for allowing us to find each other.

16 comments:

  1. A lovely way to start the day...and that reminds me it has again been too many days since I have had my pussy licked and cum! I have to rectify that one way or the other today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress Marie, I am always excited and pleased to see that you have honored my post with a comment. thank you so much.

      Yes, I agree, what an awesome way to start the summer. I also agree that you should have an orgasm today because, well because you have decided that you want and so therefore it shall be. Must be a wonderful way to live life ... being able to have a slave at your disposal for sexual satisfaction. Don't get me wrong. I'm certainly not complaining. it's also a wonderful way to live a life .... being that person that exists for the purpose of providing sexual pleasure to the one you love most.

      So happy to see that your life in your new home is going so well. If you don't deserve it, who does?

      XO

      SHIP

      Delete
  2. So glad to see you back! I have certainly missed your inspiring and uplifting posts!

    What a great start to the summer:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi little girl. I am so happy to see that one of my favorite blog friends has stopped by. I am so intrigued by your current state of things. How exciting for you. And to think, with all of that going on, you took the time to send a nice comment. XOXOXO

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Thank goodness you are back and what a way to start the day you naughty boy. Good for Mistress K making you edge while she was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty boy? who me? No ... I'm a good boy! *smile K, I can't tell how much I love being edged. I really, really do love it and to be required to do it while witnessing up close the thing I love more (Mistress having an orgasm) is almost too much to take. My balls ache and I just came 3 nights ago. Not surprisingly, I have come to enjoy the feeling of aching, blue balls.

      Delete
  4. Hi sub hub, this sounds like a great start into the day, maybe a sort of win-win situation? :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely a win-win Ni Na. Mistress was feeling playful and decided she wanted an orgasm right then, more than she wanted to execute on my punishment. Win-win indeed, but the punishment still lurks. I'm beginning to feel like she loves keeping on edge, waiting for the paddle to come down.

      Thank you as always for topping by.

      Delete
  5. Hi sub hub, so glad to see you back. I have missed your posts. What a wonderful way to start the day. Especially given what you thought was on Mistress K's mind.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. I've missed seeing you too. It was the best way to start the day, but the spanking still looms. Eeek.

      Thanks for always finding time to come by. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful way to start the day with your head between her legs and your cock in your hand. Makes one smile all day. And still in the back of your mind when will you be ordered to present your bare bottom for her to administer the spanking you have earned.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well put my friend! Thanks for coming by archedone.

      Delete
  7. Something was missing from blogland....Your sexy blogging and those darn HOT pictures!! Your Mistress K has us BOTH on edge =)

    Much to write about myself....hopefully I will have some time soon! I have earned a special toy finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful of you to say so Pearl. I can't wait to hear all about all the things that you have to write about. Toy you say? Mmmm, I love toys.

      Delete
  8. you can get a male sex doll and you can do what ever you decide to.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.