Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Here's what you will be doing tonight

 


Immediately following our Sunday morning review/readings, Mistress K. informed of what our evening was going to be like tonight.


At 8pm precisely, she will enter our bedroom and expect that everything will be ready for me to give her a sexy massage.  Table set-up.  Oils warned.  Candles.  Everything.

She will be massaged.

It will be erotic.



Special attention will be paid to the parts that make her feel good.


"Then you will put on my new boyfriend cock and you will make love to me, then fuck good, hard and for as long as I want, until I am done.  Then I will go to sleep.

"Is that clear?"  Yes Mistress!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like Mistress K has an amazing night planned:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing Roz. For the second time I came inside my cage and Mistress thought that was the most incredible thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect evening...just simply perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's been a while since that night, but yeah, lucky boy indeed. Thanks for stopping by my friend!

      Delete
  5. sub hub,
    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to see this blog disappear. It was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not disappeared my friend. Just been busy with real life. New post coming soon. Thanks for caring enough to say this!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.