Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I wanted to cum so bad and so hard ...........

On Monday evening this past week, Mistress K. had returned from being away for 5 days visiting a friend.  While she was away, I had made it a point to let her know that I adored her, that I missed her and that my lust and desire for her was always there.  Although I wanted to be sure she felt that from me while away, I also wanted very much not for her to feel the burden of my aching, absentee desires for her while she was gone.  I believe I accomplished both.

When I picked her up from the airport, and saw her walking towards me down the long hall that led to where I was standing, I actually got an erection from the sight her.  We had a lovely evening, a nice reunion dinner (pizza and wings), to which we were accompanied by one of our sons.  He missed her too. 

Later, I was laying in bed waiting (naked as usual) waiting for her to join me.  She walked into the bedroom, closed the door removed her clothing and went into the bathroom.  When she emerged she was naked and ready to climb into bed.  She was DEAD TIRED and just the feeling of our comfortable bed made her coo with delight.  We snuggled and kissed a little and settled into our usual spooning position.  I was tired too, kissing her neck, inhaling her scent, happy with the fact that my beloved Mistress Wife was there with me, naked, in our bed.  All of a sudden she turns to me and says "OK, you can be inside of me".  She was answering a question I hadn't even asked, but i didn't care. I immediately began to grow hard when she told me to go lock the door.  By the time i got back to bed, I was rock.  I think I set a record for how long it took me to get hard (had to be 20 seconds .... tops).

She threw the covers off of her to reveal her naked body, legs spread and hands motioning me to come close to her, to get inside of her.  It was heaven.  She started off by declaring that I would not be coming on this night .... not even a ruined orgasm.  I didn't care.  It allowed me to concentrate on what was happening, which was I was allowed to be inside of my Mistress.

I was very deep in my lust for her at that moment (for several moments that followed).  In my mind, it looked very much like this, although not on a bench in a locker room:


It was awesome.  I began to become overwhelmed with lust and desire for my wife that I wanted nothing more at that moment than to continue my making love to her to and including the desire to just pump my cum deep inside of her.  Even though Mistress had already informed me that I would not be coming this evening, I still felt the desire to so.  I wanted so much for this to happen:


I began to beg her to allow me to do just that.  I will sometimes "beg" Mistress to allow me to cum, knowing that in the end I don't really want to be allow (or required) to cum, but rather be told that I was not allowed.  This was different, I actually wanted to cum.  I wanted to experience the obvious feelings depicted in each of the above pictures. 

Mistress knows me very well.  She knew that I really, really wanted to cum.  I could see in her loving and deeply caring eyes that she was contemplating allowing me to do just that.  She deftly avoided answering me, instead enjoying the continued feeling of our connection while I was moving in and out of her.  I repeated my request to be allowed to cum deep inside of her because I was full of animal lust for her and was certain I wanted to experience the primal feeling of emptying my seed inside of her. 

We were face,  kissing, kanoodling and grinding away when she put her hand on my face and whispered to me ..... "I know you think you want to cum inside me lover, but you don't really.  The answer is no, you may not cum tonight lover" ... and then kissed me while holding my face.  My disappointment lasted about 2 seconds and then was immediately replaced by the pride I was feeling for my beautiful Mistress Wife.  I agreed with her that I didn't really want to orgasm, although I still kind of felt that I did.  In a last desperate attempt to at least ejaculate without orgasm, I asked Mistress if I could have a ruined orgasm and like before, her answer was "no my love, I am sorry but not tonight".   I was never more in more in love with the dominance of my Wife than at that very moment.  I was just in awe.

She, on the other hand, had every intention of having an orgasm and ordered me on my back.  She then reached into the night table, retrieved her magic wand vibrator.  She straddled me, lowering her beautiful body onto my harder-than-ever cock.  She placed the vibrator on her clit and began to rock on my cock on her way to her a very, very good orgasm.  The incredible vision above me ..... this exquisitely beautiful woman riding my cock.  Her beautiful, perfect breasts heaving.  Her tiny waist and flat belly moving in a way that you would expect for a woman on the verge of orgasm.  Her eyes closes and her beautiful head titled to the side, moaning in delight while her beautiful, long, red hair swayed with her body.  I could barely contain myself. 

She had her orgasm ... and then another one.  She stayed atop me as she composed herself and caught her breath.  She dropped the vibrator on my chest and got off of me to get some desperately needed water.  But before she left the bedside, leaned down and kissed very tenderly, thanked for me for her orgasms and told me how much she had missed me.  A minute or so later, she returned to our bed, climbed back into her favorite position, had me come in behind and spoon her again until she fell asleep.

My balls still ache and I texted Mistress to let her know how much they ached, and to thank you for allowing me to ache for her like I do.

Welcome home Mistress!

30 comments:

  1. You are one very very very lucky guy. I can only dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I completely agree. With apologies to Joe DiMaggio, I'm the luckiest man on the face of the planet!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you miss Lily, and thank you for taking the time to let me know.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful reunion, your Mistress knows you so well doesn't she :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, does she ever. Thanks as always Roz.

      XOXOX

      SHIP

      Delete
  4. Wow ship! A great telling of an iconic moment. All the right Dom/sub buttons pushed through the vehicle of deep love. Thanks for sharing, and keeping that bar high for many of us to shoot for!

    A question if may, concerning Mistress's mindset. It's pretty clear how her control and denial of you sends you deep into submission, I wonder how much her denying you fuels her passionate and orgasmic moments. You described how she lovingly and masterfully denied you and then proceeded to take charge of her own pleasure. How much of an aphrodisiac is your denial for her?

    Will she allow you to share that with us?

    Thanks for the great post
    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sublove. I really enjoyed writing this post and reliving that moment. Such a special memory.

      We've talked before about how her denying me an orgasm does indeed fuel her arousal. That wasn't always the case. In the beginning, even though she was the acknowledged Domme, she still felt bad in thinking that denying my orgasm was cruel, when in fact it was the opposite. She just needed time to come to the conclusion, on her own, that what I want, what I find most arousing, is that she controls my orgasms. All of them, whether full or ruined. She has come to realize that orgasm denial is the best way for her to keep me focused on my constant state of arousal for her, and as such, the kind of attention she receives from me pleases her. In other words, once she was comfortable in only concerning herself with HER pleasure, she was able to get pleasure from denying me an orgasm. Keep in mind though, denying me an orgasm doesn't not in any way deny me sexual pleasure. In fact, the opposite has become true. Witnessing her pleasure is an incredible source of sexual pleasure for me which has allowed me (us) to no longer use whether or not I have an orgasm as the defining factor in sexual pleasure for me.

      I hope that makes sense.

      Delete
    2. Makes great sense and gives me hope as well. Hope that as time goes on Queen J will relax into the denial more and take more direct pleasure from the dynamic. For me, the denial works me into either a passionate frenzy or a melted mess! Either way it is me being as aroused as possible and I know that turns her on, just as I get turned on by seeing her in a heightened state. Which is truly the best for both of us, she reaching a pleasure peak and me feeling as much love as I can possibly know by witnessing and being a part of it.

      Thanks for taking the time to answer my question ship. Hope you guys have a great long holiday weekend!

      sublove

      Delete
  5. Denial, denial, denial. Three little words that are absolutely basic to a D/s relationship. Step number one for a budding Femdom is controlling her man's orgasm. When one has that power, everything else follows. Glad that your wife has discovered this. You knew it all along, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I look back, I believe I did know, yes.

      Delete
  6. Unfortunatly my slave hasn't fully got a grip of giving control of his orgasm to me. I absolutely loved reading this post, and I love the way your mistress handled you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Good luck with your slave getting a grip with giving you control of his orgasms.

      Delete
  7. I too "want" to cum, and at the same time love being denied. It's such a conundrum. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is a conundrum indeed. A delicious conundrum

      Delete
  8. SHIP - what a wonderful tribute to your Wife! i can tell how much you love and adore Her. i also can imagine the feelings you went through... i guess in the end, She knew you best and did what was best for you both! Very sexy story, thank you... s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she always does what is best for us both

      Delete
  9. Outstanding. I am so pleased she did not let you cum, yet used you and your cock for her pleasure. Your wife surely gets the TPE dynamic of dominance and submission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks so much BDenied. You're absolutely right. She sure does!

      Delete
  10. Wow, what a wonderful night that must have been. I love what you talked about at the beginning; that you wanted your Mistress to fully realize that you adored her, missed her and lusted after her, while at the same time, did not wish those desires to be a burden for her. Magic happens when a husband can accomplish that!

    It sounds like you and the lovely Mistress are able to communicate very well with each other; and really have a grip on what each other's needs and desires are. How did you get to that point? :-)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words HerSubScott. We certainly do try to communicate, and because we are human, we don't always execute on that, but we do try.

      There are two pictures in this post that are incredibly arousing in the context of the post. The second picture (that shows a lucky man's penis just pumping it's seed into what appears to be a willing woman) is something that Mistress had allowed me to recreate without boundaries, without rules, without the need to ask or permission to ejaculate (even though I did anyway). It will remain as one my fondest memories of the best sexual experience of my life. There mere honor of being allowed to be there and to do that by my Mistress was just such and honor.

      Delete
  11. i love this post! The way you've written about your love for Her, and how you first saw Her on return. The rest (and that hot pic) are just icing! sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A truly belated thank you so much sara! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  12. Are you still around?

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing sex position baby.i am sure it is hard sex position

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sub Hub
    Hope everything is okay, you are starting to worry me with your absence.
    Robert Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert Anthony .... thank you so much for checking in on me. I just posted something that begs for everyone's forgiveness. Everything is just fine ..... Thank goodness!

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.