Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Lock the door


Sunday night.  We had a wonderful family weekend, a delightful family Sunday night hanging with the kids, but by 9pm or so, everyone was tired and was heading for bed to rest up for what will be a busy week.

I decided to stay up to watch the end of Sunday Night NFL game, which ended about 9:30.  The local team won by the way.  After shutting down the house, I headed for the closed bedroom door.  I entered to find Mistress K. laying bed, all cozy and warm, watching TV but fighting to stay awake.  I removed my clothes, stood at the side of the bed and asked permission to enter her bed.  (I had promised Mistress I would always do that, even though she said it wasn't necessary.  Even still, Mistress has said that she appreciates me asking. I have been lax on doing that lately ... I need to better at that).  Instead of saying yes, she said "lock the door".  Those three little words always put a smile on my face.  I locked the door and returned to Mistress's bed. She removed the covers to reveal her beautiful naked body.  She instructed me to cover her body with soft kisses and to continue until I was to stop.  Sometimes that can be 10 minutes, sometimes an hour. 

Covering her body with soft kisses is one of my favorite things in the world to do.  Why wouldn't it be?  She was sleepy and wanted to be worshipped and pampered on her way to slumber.  I began my task with a deep, contented breath.  My cock was swelling at a rapid pace (you know, because this is one of my favorite things to do).   There is just something so wonderful about having my naked Mistress laying before me when all she wants is my mouth on her body.  I had been worshipping her for about 15 minutes. At one point I was just so overcome with lust that placed my rock hard cock against her ass and began a slow grind.  "No!", she said, "continue with the kisses".  I stopped trying to get some pleasure and proceeded to concentrate on the pleasure she was receiving. I am not always certain that Mistress will allow my lips, mouth or tongue to touch or get near her sex parts.  I never know until I try.  So I tried.  I ran my tongue up the crack of her gorgeous ass to see how she would respond.  She responded with a soft whimper and a slight pushback against my face.  So, I went a little deeper.  More of the same.  So I went a little deeper until my tongue rested on her tiny rear hole.  It was apparent that she wanted me to continue, so continue I did. 

I need to tell you that being allowed to worship Mistress K's ass in this way is something that, in and of itself, can cause me to want to orgasm.  This was no exception.  I plunge into a deep state of desire for her when I am allowed to place my mouth there and soon I was shuddering with excitement.  I took a small break and worked my way up her back with soft kisses when she said :get back down there!"  OMG ... I thanked her for allowing me to worship her this way and returned to her bottom hole for more worshipping, all the while being keenly aware that I needed to make sure that I didn't ejaculate from all the excitement.  After 15 minutes or so of this bliss, Mistress rolled onto her back, spread her legs and expected me to know what to do next.  She didn't have to wait long for me to continue my worshipping of her at her alter.

I was lost in desire while pleasuring her with my mouth and I could feel her orgasm building.  Every so often, Mistress would have to adjust my head because my eagerness sometimes causes me to push to my mouth too hard against her.  My beloved Mistress K. had the most wonderful orgasm and pushed my head away when she could take no more.  I rose to me knees, rock hard cock in front of me, eager for attention.  I just took in the beautiful sight of my glorious Wife laying before me in her post orgasm glow.  It was wonderful.  After a few minutes, when she regained her composure, she said "go unlock the door and come back here and snuggle me to sleep". 

When I returned to the bed, I moved in behind her and pulled her sexually satisfied body in close.  I thanked her for allowing me to worship her with my mouth, and for allowing me to witness her orgasm.  She just said, in a very sleepy voice, "you're welcome pet". 

I clumsily asked if I could be allowed a ruined orgasm and her response was "not tonight pet.  We're going to go to sleep now".  "Yes Mistress", was my reply and we both nodded off to sleep with her orgasm still fresh on my face and my rock hard, eager yet denied penis firmly pressed against the most beautiful ass in the world. 

This is a perfect example of how my sex life now is better than it has ever been in my entire life, and there was no chance I was going to be able to have an orgasm, ruined or otherwise.  I am just so in love and in awe of this Goddess, and am always just so grateful that she continues to have me in her life.

21 comments:

  1. I think it is really great that you got her off yet she was in no mood to do the same. I am happy she can say no and not feel the least bit guilty. Sorry, but I have to hope she never lets you cujm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much my friend. What happened last night is my favorite way to have sex. I am so grateful too that she has developed the ability to enjoy her pleasure without the need to allow reciprocation for any reason. My own orgasms are rare .... But I don't share your wish of never again. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was kind of like this:

    http://onlyshecums.tumblr.com/post/133370783395/tease-and-denial-girls-i-want-you-i-know

    I really like onlyshecums.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. what a beautiful example of service....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sub hub, I loved how your Mistress allowed you to kiss her all over her body, and seeing how devoted you are in your service is awesome. However, what I love most about this, is that it shows your love for her so wonderfully. I am happy for you having your wonderful Mistress.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always my friend. Sometimes I get almost overwhelmed with gratitude for being literally and figuratively owned by my beautiful wife. Yesterday morning she had laid out pink panties for me to wear under my clothes. As I pulled those panties up over my wanting bottom, and up over my very closely, freshly shaved cock and balls, there was an incredible surge of gratitude. I texted her and thanked for loving me, owning me, allowing me to be in her life, allowing me to be in her bed and for my beautiful life.

      Delete
  6. Very nice telling SHIP. It's almost like I was there, or maybe I was....
    Your post nearly describes my Queen and I's night last night, our third anniversary. "I want you to kiss every inch of my body" was the directive. There's nothing like adorning her beautiful soft white skin with endless kisses. All while knowing it's leading up to her climax, which has now become our climax as I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be allowed one. Which was of course the case, even on 0ur anniversary night. In fact she has taken to not letting me climax on such momentous occasions such as this or Valentine's etc. It's a simple but succinct way for her to remind me exactly who comes first. Being left hard a wanting, holding her close as she drifts away has become one of the most wonderful feelings I know. Sadly, a feeling very few men ever get to know.

    We are the lucky ones to be sure!

    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it is delicious agony sublove. Does your wife never allow you to orgasm? Although I have had 5 already this year (with 6 weeks left to go), Mistress K. has allowed an average of 4 per year the last couple of years.

      Delete
    2. As always such a loving and inspirational post ❤

      Delete
    3. Thank you sweetheart little girl. Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
    4. So with 5 already for you this year it looks like you've had your allotment! From reading your posts I'm thinking you'd rather be denied the rest of the year. That's my mindset right now. 2 reasons. 1, why let a orgasm hangover taint (such an awesome word!) any period of time be it a day or a week during this festive time of year and 2, the heightened sensitivity to anything subby related by being denied adds another layer of goodness to the festive time of year as well. But as we well know, festive is as Mistress/Queen does!

      To answer your question, yes I am allowed orgasms. I'm at 6 this year. A couple of them being ruined, by my inability to hold off sadly. I know ruined orgasms really don't count as a true orgasm, I just mention it because I've been alone on that front until recently. My Queen has been learning the ruined orgasm ropes and is refining her teasing. 2016 should prove interesting! Hopefully I'll get to this topic in a post of my own at some point.

      Delete
    5. I don't know about sublove, but if I were to ejaculate without permission to do so, even if it was because I was unable to hold off, I'd receive the worst kind of spanking Mistress has to offer. That has only happened once and the punishment that followed was not something I ever want to endure again. It is a most sacred thing for Mistress that I DO NOT ejaculate without permission.

      Delete
    6. Now that we're recently official, I expect as we cultivate our personal WLM there will be stronger consequences. Sadly however, spanking/corporal discipline is at this point only something I can hope she will want to investigate. She's finding her way as am I. I'm looking very forward to a great 2016 as we both intentionally embrace our Dom/sub roles.

      Delete
  7. Its interesting to read a male subs point of view, ty for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that Evie, and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and commenting.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful sexy post.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ronnie. Sometimes I get all muchy and gooey when I am in subspace ... even if just a little.

      Happy Thanksgiving!

      XOXOX

      Delete
  9. What a lovely post! i know the excitement of worshipping -- and especially the uncertainty of whether one will be allowed to get near sex parts, as i believe you called them. Wife usually lets me cum later, but when She says things like, "No, we are done," it certainly puts me in my place! sara elise

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.