Followers

Friday, September 17, 2021

How are things? Or ... how things are

 

It's been a while since we've talked.  I sincerely hope all is well with you in your world.  Life in Mistress K.'s house as been delightful, fun, interesting and fun.  All is well here as we are adjusting to our empty-nestness.

In my previous 2 blogs, I mentioned how Mistress K. has really ramped up the issuance of, and severity of her discipline and punishment.  Before empty nest, punishments were promised but had to be delayed because kids were around.  That doesn't happen now.  Well, except last week, we were staying with family at a cabin and I fucked up, and was disrespectful to her in front of others.  A punishment was promised and had to wait until we returned home.

We got home late on a Saturday night.  Mistress slept in the truck on the way home and got right into bed immediately after pulling into the driveway.  After unloading and unpacking, I showered and joined her in bed.  She was sleeping deep (and looked so beautiful).

Sunday morning when she woke up, she summoned me to her bedside and had me fetch her coffee.  She wanted to watch her home shows for a while and then told me we would have our Sunday morning readings and review in about an hour, and instructed me to put on panties.  I read her copies of 3 interesting blog stories from our favorite blogs, which she enjoyed immensely.  Then she said "we are gong to have our review time now.  She sent me for another cup of coffee and said "meet me at my chair".  Her chair is an overstuffed Queen's throne in the corner of  out large bedroom.  When I returned with her coffee she was sitting on her throne, dressed in her robe, legs crossed and merely point to the floor at her feet.  I set her coffee, kneeled and assumed a position with my hands behind my back facing her, wearing only red, lacy, thong panties.

She lectured me on my behavior while at the cabin and about how she expected my anticipation of her needs to significantly improve to the point where I would need to learn better on how to anticipate her needs rather than her having to to tell me what she wants or needs from me.  "Yes Mistress, of course", I said and meant it.

Now, she said, go into the closet and remove your cage and then bring to me your favorite paddle.  You have a punishment coming from your behavior last week.  I have learned that Mistress now prefers to administer punishment spankings with my cage off.  She does that because I get an erection every time I am about to be spanked and She has learned that the spanking is no where severe enough until my erection has been eliminated, at which point she considers the spanking to have just started.  Again, mistress has taken my spankings to a whole new level.

I returned with her leather paddle and me erection hardly contained in my lacy panties.  She said "this time, you will be across my knees and you will NOT and neither your hands nor feet will be touching the ground.  I was to relax and balance on her legs.


I assumed the position across her legs and she began to paddle me.  Hard at first then harder.  She said "I am going to continue to paddle you until you beg me to stop and only when I am convinced that your begging is sincere".  She proceeded to administer the hardest spanking I have received from her to date.  Finally my sincere begging for her stop convinced her that I had learned my lesson.  There weren't tears, but they were close.  

"Stand up!"  Seeing that there was no erection, she handed me the paddle and told me to put it away ... "for now".  "What a cute red red butt." she said as i walked away from her toward the closet.  While in the closet she said "pull the front of your panties down under your cock and balls, get an erection now, and bring me my vibrator."

It took a minute or so to achieve an erection and lower the front of my panties under my balls.  I retrieved her vibrator and returned to her throne.  She was now naked, legs spread and reached for the vibrator.  She turned it on and placed it on her happy spot and let out a little moan while she slid to the edge of the chair.  "Put your cock in me but NO THRUSTING."  She proceeded to have 2 glorious orgasms before shutting off the vibrator.  Even though I was forbidden from thrusting, and was relegated to simply soaking inside of her while she orgasmed, I begged her to allow me to cum, even just ejaculate with a ruined orgasm.  She was quick to deny any ejaculation and ordered me to straighten up the room.  

She took her now cold coffee and left eh bedroom.  At the door she stopped and said that I had 15 minutes to calm down and to have my cock back in its cage.  "Set the timer on your phone and report to me in 15 minutes"  Meeting that deadline was difficult ... but I got it in just in the nick of time and reported to her for inspection.  She smiled and said "good boy.  I'd like some breakfast now.  I'm famished."  I said "Yes Mistress, and thank you for my spanking and for our orgasms Mistress.  They were glorious."

I so very much love my Mistress!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice adventure. Not much going on here, so it's nice to know SOMEBODY is living the lifestyle. Things have just been too busy with the RenFaire and an upcoming trip for Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KD. Good luck with the fire stuff. Sounds awful.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sub hub, well, what a start to the day! So glad to hear you are enjoying your empty nest more and more. Sounds like Mistress K really is stepping things up!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Yeah, she really is and our life is great. Thank you as always for saying hello.

      Delete
  3. Kudos to Mistress K, sounds like she has you just how she wants you, which is how it should be and is what you both want. Looking forward to your next update.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Poppet Subslut. Yes, Mistress K is really settling in to her own. Excited about where she will lead us.

      Delete
  4. Why does it hurt so much when you lose your erection bits , it true, it does! I have definitely begged my wife to stop. Where do they learn these things?
    We are so pleased for you though
    Dandsnz Substeve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do they learn these things? They're pretty smart and know that interest in sexual things falls off of a cliff immediately following an orgasm. What better time to administer a hard spanking and insuring that there is no sexual pleasure that comes from it?

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.