Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas Morning

Since we had a houseful of company last night, Mistress K. did not want me bumping into anyone accidentally with my cage, so I was told to remove it.  I was allowed to go to sleep without putting it back on.



I went in the bedroom this morning, like I do every morning, to see if Mistress K. was ready for her cup of fresh, hot coffee.  She was groggy and all snuggly warm under covers, sleepy eyes, adorable as fuck.

She pointed at my shorts and then to the floor as if to say that is where my clothes should be.  

Naked, she commanded me to get hard.  

Took but a second.  

She removed the covers, scooched to the edge of the bed, opened her legs and pulled me inside of her.

"Let's soak for a bit."  For those that don't know, soaking is where I am allowed inside of her but there are NO thrusting movements, or any movements for that matter, allowed.  Just peaceful, beautiful loving canoodling, kissing and expressions of love.  It was heaven!


After a few minutes she slid back to the middle of the bed and commanded me back inside her for more soaking.  After 10 minutes or so of blissful soaking, I asked if I could cum.  The answer was no.  

Another 5 minutes of soaking then she said, "Go get my coffee."  I thanked her for the unexpected Christmas morning surprise and treat and off I went.  

What a beautiful morning!



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start to the day:) wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is a hotter test of obedience than being inside her and commanded not to move or cum. Nice going!
    ck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely test of obedience yes, but a better gift of love from Mistress K.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like Nirvana to me. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

    All About Her

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.