Followers

Friday, December 30, 2022

"You Will Be My Sex Slave Today"



She whispered that me this morning when I was summoned bedside when awoke earlier than usual.  "Remove your pants and make it hard for me." "Stroke it for me." "You are going to be my sex slave today.  I don't know what means yet, but that's how it is going to be.  Put some panties on."

She massaged by hard cock through the lacy material of the panties with beautiful, warm hand.  "Leave me now.  Be ready when I call for you."  Yes Mistress, I said ... and left the room.


90 minutes or so later, after she woke up again, I was again summoned again.  "Pull your panties down just enough to expose your cock and ass.  Get hard ... now.  Hand me my vibrator."  She told me to lay on my side and had me enter her in the T-position.  Read about that here.  She gave herself 3 orgasms, then summarily dismissed me from the room to fetch her phone, her reading glasses and the remote for the TV.  She was settling in to watch episodes of Sex in the City.  I returned with the items I was sent for, thanked Mistress K. and left her to watch her show in peace.

In the meantime, I will continue to stand by at the ready.






4 comments:

  1. What a start to the day! Sounds like it's going to be an interesting day :)

    Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and all the very best for the year ahead.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ship,
    Happy New Year to you and Mistress K. That sure sounded like a great way to end the year. However, is there a part 2, or even 3, to round out the slave day? Although if my Queen had 3 orgasms, (She usually tops out at 2, 3 at the most in any given session) She would probably be sustained for the day, if not the week. We're not spring chicken anymore :(
    I very much enjoy checking in with you guys when I can, thanks for taking time to share.
    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sublove and Happy New Year. There really wasn't much more after posting this. She had decided that she was merely going to act on whatever whim she had at the moment, if any. That ended up being that she wanted to paddle my bottom nice and red and stingy, she had me stand bedside and watch her masturbate to 2 more orgasms with her vibrator and that was it. Stil, what a glorious day!

      Delete
    2. So 5 big O's for Her and 1 paddled bottom for you. Very good stuff, but it gets me thinking...
      One paddling for each of my Queen's orgasms, quite a concept. I might just keep that one to myself ;)

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.