Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The "T" Position

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and happy.

Recently I've begun the practice of asking Mistress K. if she would like me to assist her in having an orgasm every night before she goes to sleep, and every morning when he emerges from sleep.  I come to believe that she appreciates it and doesn't some sort of bullshit obligation to have sex simply because I am asking.  Notice I don't ask her for sex.  I'm not allowed to do that.  I'm asking her if she would like to have an orgasm, in whatever manner she might like.  

Of course orgasms for her could lead to sex for me.  Not orgasm, but sex.  Clearly her having orgasms is a very enjoyable experience for me.  I even tell her that her orgasms are my orgasms in the sense that watching her orgasm is an immense thrill for me.

On this very morning, when I asked Mistress K. if she would like to have an orgasm, at 4:45 am when she was awakened by the dog, she enthusiastically said yes!  Yay.

So, what is the "T" position?  It's this and slight variations of it ...

The above position is very helpful when Mistress wants to have an orgasm via masturbation, AND she wants insertion from me when I am expected to remain perfectly still while she has ready access to her beautiful pussy with her fingers, vibrator wand, whatever.  Me being made to remain still can still accommodate her desire to minimize my sexual pleasure via stimulation to my cock.  Even still, being allowed to be inside Mistress K. is immense pleasure in and of itself, so I have that going for me.  

This is a variation of the "T" position that allows a different kind of access for Mistress K.

Both are very effective.

11 comments:

  1. Hi SHIP,
    Have not commented in a while. I will try the T position and had not heard of it. But your post reminds me of what a change in my life has come from my wife’s use of orgasm control and when I can cum. Before we met I used every opportunity to get off, with a willing woman if available or jacking off if I was without. It was all pointless because no orgasm really satisfied. Now that she has taken control of my cock I feel completely relaxed and know it will happen when she gives permission and cuming is for her not me. The orgasm’s I have now (when she allows) are awesome and deeply fulfilling and I have regained confidence through learning self-control and self-discipline from her discipline. The hardest part for me was not giving up secret masturbation (which she made happen with her consistency) but the hardest t was not pushing for the big O when I am inside her. But now I can go for hours if she wants it and pull out at the end without permission to cum and she is proud of me and I am proud of her for making it happen
    Cheers, Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your awesome reply Paul. I agree with everything you have said here, although for the "go for hours" part. Congratulations on being able to do that!

      Delete
  2. When I saw "T" position, I imagined it involved holding her labia between two fingers with the pinky raised. (saucer optional) ;-)

    Good post, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting position sub-hub, not sure it looks that easy to achieve lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. Actually, it's amazingly easy to achieve the objective, which is for Mistress K. to be able easily access her happy parts with a vibe and fingers, while also enjoying penetration. The not-so-easy part is fighting the urge to thrust. When she uses the position I am given strict instruction to not move a muscle while she goes about her very important business. It's so much better than merely being next to her and only being able to watch her orgasm. In both variations, of course I am denied an orgasm/ejaculation.

      Delete
  4. That's a great position to reduce the possibility of ejaculation while still allowing both the pleasure of penetration, as well as letting her be as relaxed as possible. For the man, it feels as if he's under her, reaching up for her clitoris and he's in a great position to watch her pleasure. Good post!

    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right CK, although reaching for her clitoris is usually not permitted.

      Delete
  5. We use a variation of this position but with legs intertwined as our intimate position with no ejaculation. It allows penetration post her orgasm and gives me time remain stimulated.
    We got it from the now defunct FLR 101 blog and like so many things on that blog, it’s great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much FLR Follower. I'm trying to visualize the position you describe ... but am having trouble. Are you scissoring with her? What Mistress K. like most about the two positions pictured above (especially the top one) is that she has comfortable, easy access to her clit and vagina with her fingers and wand vibrator, while making sure that I remain completely still (no rocking or thrusting) and therefore denied.

      Delete
  6. Yes, lying at the same angle but one of her legs between mine, one over my hip.
    It’s not about her having access to her clit, it’s more about intimacy and further denial for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.