Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Ordered to remove my cage (update)


OK, so Mistress K. removed my cage just because she wanted to.  Read about it here. She didn't tell me my, nor did she have- to of course.  I still wondered why.  The reason?  Because she felt like it mostly.  What a beautiful reason.

During the six days I was unlocked, there was a lot of spontaneous edging and denial.  Lots.  Frequently called to her bedside while drinking her coffee and watching her home improvement shows to produce an erection, "now", stroke to the edge, then sent on my way.

Then she told me on Monday night that will be caged again in the morning for another undetermined period of time, and that I would have a release before going into the cage.  The "release process" was soaking, followed by enough thrusting to being me to edge of orgasm, then denied an orgasm, then remove my cock from her haven, then ejaculate on her tummy, ruined orgasm style.

She is so good to me.  Back in the cage I go, then I have work to do.  We have a shit ton of people coming to our house for Thanksgiving.  See you on the other side!


6 comments:

  1. She is indeed good to you! Hoping you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sw. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome. I love how Mistress K keeps you on your toes :)

    I'm curious, I know being caged works well for both of you, but did your period of being uncaged feel freeing at all? Did it mess with your head space at all?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your usual interest and contribution Roz. Always appreciated.

      It was somewhat freeing but in a practicable way mostly. Easier to pee, less worried about those close hugs with others that may have them wondering what was that really hard thing where my cock is supposed to be, that sort of thing. That said, there is indeed a different head space without the cage. During Thanksgiving dinner, Mistress K. made it a point to come over and whisper to me "you need to be back in your cage immediately after family leaves." Is my attitude or behavior bad without my cage? Some, yes, but not bad, just different.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.