Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Ordered to remove my cage

 

Since the early spring this year, I have been in (mostly) permanent caged chastity.  Exceptions for the obvious reasons ... air travel, venues with metal detectors, the two times Mistress K. felt especially charitable and wanted to fuck her with my own real cock, and even cum inside of her, but for the most part, always caged.

Last night, right before I dozed off to sleep, Mistress K. rolled over, kissed me goodnight, said "I Love You" and ... "when you serve me my coffee in the morning, you will have removed your cage.

What does it mean?  I don't know cuz she's still sleeping.  I'll let you know what, if anything, comes of it.

6 comments:

  1. Eagerly awaiting the update :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she was actually asleep and sleep talking? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. No, she did it because she could and had a whim. It belongs to her and she can let it out whenever she wants, of course.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.