Followers

Friday, February 25, 2022

A Loving Mistress CAN change her mind



A Mistress in a loving Wife-Led-Marriage is a marvelous and mysterious, beautiful being.  Mistress K., like every other Dominant woman in a loving relationship, has her preferences.  Her likes and dislikes.  Things that turn her on and off, and even things that she may indulge me in because, well, she loves me and wants me to be happy.  And of course, a Mistress can indulge in whatever it may be at any given moment that may make her happy.  

I've blogged recently about a number of things in our relationship that have recently developed for us as our journey has accelerated since we became empty nesters.  New things for us include (mostly) permanent caged chastity ... penetrative sex for her is now mostly achieved by me wearing a strap on harness that holds her "boyfriend", which allows her to not have to worry about anything that might get in the way of her getting fucked long and hard enough to completely exhaust her ... increased punishment spankings, etc.

Then, about 3 weeks ago, business and life found ways to begin to put our dynamic more and more on the back burner in some senses.  It happens.  Last week I went on a fishing trip with the boys, and Mistress allowed me to remove my cage so I wouldn't have any unnecessary explaining to do while peeing off the side of the boat.  I returned home last Sunday and as of today (Friday), she has not had me put the cage back on but has been telling me it is going back on (mostly) permanent in the "next day or so" but has yet to happen.  

The spankings over that time have all but disappeared as well.  The exception being 2 days ago when she hauled me into the closet, had me bend over the island in the closet, and spanked my ass hard because I wasn't paying enough attention to the dog and he shit on the floor.  Ouch!

Mistress K. has also never had much interest in feminizing me. She enjoys her masculine, otherwise alpha, submissive husband to be a man.  Yes, occasionally she will have me wear panties because she likes that, but it has never evolved into more feminization like hose, skirts, bras and the like.  That works for me too because, although I am keenly aware that whatever she wants, she will have, inside our established limits of course.  

Of course, it is the prerogative of any Mistress to change her mind at any given moment.  Hence the title of this piece.  All of a sudden, this morning, Mistress K. called me into the bathroom where she was sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready for her day.  She told me to strip naked, go put on some sexy , lacy thong panties, a very feminine apron and my marital collar.  My marital collar is the collar I wore during our collaring ceremony we had on our 15th wedding anniversary.  No explanation!  On her way out the door I was instructed that this how I was to be dressed for the entire day while she was at the office.  

It's 10am.  I'm dressed as instructed and left to wonder what the rest of the day and my evening will entail.  

A Mistress in a loving Wife-Led-Marriage is a marvelous and mysterious, beautiful being!

Oh, why the picture at the top of this post?  Because it looks a lot like Mistress K.!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow sub hub, sounds like Mistress K is keeping you on your toes!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ... she sure is Roz. Just got a call from her. I ruined her lunch because I didn't pack her the yogurt she loves when I made it for her this morning. I assume a red, stingy and painful bottom will ensue when she gets home.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a heapin' helpin' of subspace was served up, truly a loving and benevolent Mistress! I am sure you will be thanking her profusely amidst the reddening of your rear. Enjoy!

    sublove

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.