Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Every Once in Awhile


 A year ago, when my Mature Metal Bird Cage chastity cage arrived, I went from a husband that wore a cage only on very rare occasions, and even the was only as punishment for severe infractions.  It was used as a punishment then because it was very uncomfortable and frankly, not very sanitary after just a day or so.  The Bird Cage solved both of those problems.

We soon began to recognize that my attitude was greatly improved when caged, and as such, Mistress K. began to cage me more and more and more often and for longer periods of time.  Then, when we had and Mistress wanted to be penetrated, she would have me wear a dildo and strap on cock, for a few reasons but not the least of which was there was no reason to remove my cage.  

We began rapidly to move in the direction of (mostly) permanent caged chastity and (mostly) exclusive use of the Vixskin dildo in the strap on harness.  That may sound terrible on the surface but it's not!  We have both had some of the best sex of our marriage during this time.  Yes, me too.  

I was allowed as many ejaculations in this past as I normally would have.  Once Mistress learned I was able to orgasm (ruined) while caged, it added to the list of good reasons to not have to remove the cage.  Most of those ejaculations came via an uncaged ruined orgasm, and I still get those from time to time.  The ruined orgasm that comes because I am caged is a just a new variety she's discovered from the (mostly) permanent cage wear.  The 2-3 non-ruined orgasms, although there was stimulation allowed until all the ejaculate was, well, ejaculated (full-on orgasm), they were still just a slight improvement over a properly ruined orgasm.  Last night was different.

We went and had a nice Italian dinner at our favorite neighborhood joint.  Enjoyed some fine 18-year-old scotch were just chillin.  Both of us complaining about how tired we were, etc.  The dinner was delicious and the scotch, well the scotch lit a fire in Mistress that needed to be put out - pronto!  "Let's go now.", she said.  In the car she said we were "having sex" when we got home.  "The minute we walk in the door you are to get naked and take your cage off. "  In the time it took to do that she was naked and growling.  

She took hers.


Then she gave some of it to me.  



After she came down to earth from her massive orgasm, she said "I want you fuck me and yes, you may cum!"  It was the first time I had a full-on orgasm since September.  It was the first time I was inside her since the beginning of February.  It was the first time that I wasn't on the edge of orgasm, entered her and thrusted, and thrusted, and thrusted and kept thrusting until I came inside her.  It was the first that happened, and the first time I came inside in I don't know how long.  The absolute cherry on top was that we had massive simultaneous orgasms.  It was wow!

Immediately following ... "put your cage back on!"


I have the greatest life because I have the greatest wife.  I love you Mistress!


14 comments:

  1. Except for the time described above, you have been caged 24/7 for over a year. My question is cleaning. On the occasions you orgasm while caged, it is removed to clean and then reinstalled. I have volunteered to be put in chastity and she declined. I'm gathering information on fulltime chastity. Any info you can provide on this matter is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not entirely full time but moving more and more in that direction. That's why I said (mostly).

      As far as cleaning goes, that's the beautiful thing about the Jail Bird from Mature metal. Because of its open stainless steel cage design, it can be cleaned pretty thoroughly in the shower without taking it off, even when I've ejaculated. Look it up on the web. I think you'll get the idea. I do remove it in the shower once a week, clean it and reinstall it before I get out of the shower.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing that great evening! Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Graham, and thank you for stopping and saying hello.

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic night! Happy for you:)

    I understand staying in the cage and using the dildo works for you both, but I imagine every now and then flesh to flesh must be wonderful for both of you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Roz, every now and then but in any event, for me, the one thing that is a must is that Mistress gets what she wants, how she wants. When she wants it this way, well ..... it's a yummy treat.

      Delete
  4. Have you noticed,, that when one partner becomes submissive, his partners Dominance increases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. Or vice versa. Either way, in the context of a loving PE relationship, marinated in trust and respect, live can be insanely beautiful.

      Delete
  5. Speaking of marinated, eating that cum from your Mistress can be a nice submissive ending to that delightful party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MRBILL. Nice to hear from you old friend. I agree, if that were something Mistress K. wanted, I agree, it would indeed deepen the level of subspace and be a nice ending to a delightful party. But she doesn't have that desire. Would I if she did? Well, it's not a limit so of course I would but to be honest, the act, in and of itself is not a sexy thought for me. That said, being required to do something by my Mistress Wife for her pleasure would have me diving right in.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much vanessachaland. High praise coming from you.

      Delete
  7. A wonderful evening to be sure, thanks for sharing. I'd say that the one thing I truly miss since My Queen and I adopted our current love making dynamics, is the the non-possibility of simultaneous orgasms. Thanks for the momentary opportunity to experience it again vicariously! But of course being able to serve, pleasure and be available to Her any whim more than makes up for it. All the best to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Devoted Slave. I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.