Followers

Monday, February 14, 2022

Go Put Your Cock on

 First, let me just say ... Happy Valentine's Day love birds !!!


Yesterday's weekly reading session got Mistress K. hot, bothered and needing relief.  We read many different things together, but yesterday's session was mostly erotic stories.  They were really good, and she wanted a good fucking.  At the conclusion of the final story she said, "Go get our cock on!"  That meant go get this ready.  It was a recent purchase, and she has fallen in love with it.  


She knows that getting fucked with her new friend, inside the strap on harness, means there will be nothing that will stop her from getting the kind of penetration that she wants ... and needs.  She had a few things to finish up while I got him ready.  Getting him ready means warming him up in hot tap water for a few minutes prior to going into the harness.  



Just as I got her new friend securely in the harness, she emerged, dropped her robe and went right to the bed, opened her legs and said, "come here".  For the next 30 minutes or so she got a good deep, long-lasting fucking in every position she desired before exploding into a deep, hard orgasm that left her completely spent.


Of course, there was no orgasm for me.  It's been four months since my last full-on orgasm and three months since my last ejaculation (ruined orgasm).  Even still, yesterday was one of the most amazing sexy times with my Wife I can remember.  


Life is good in our house because life is good for Mistress K., which is what makes it good for me.  I need to go, she'll be home from work soon.







9 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you two had a fantastic time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day indeed!
    CK

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use a glass dildo to give my Mistress the penetration she desires. On the rare occasion that she lets me use my cock I am so aroused that I can't last any time before I have to pull out to avoid orgasm.
    This cock looks like a great toy! Looks like a great harness. Where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the harness we have: https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-kits/p/spareparts-hardwear-unisex-joque-strap-on-harness/a18043g22339.html?SSAID=2042877&sscid=21k6_ffhxp&source=SAS&utm_source=Sharesale&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2042877

      And this is the the rubber cock we have: https://shevibe.com/goodfella-vixskin-realistic-silicone-dildo-by-vixen-vanilla/

      They are a bit pricey compared to the random shit you can find on line, and we've had most of those. These two are totally worth the $$$$, especially for something so important!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two questions for you.

    Are you worried that your wife will ultimately become dissatisfied with your dick cumming soon, or whatever it is about it that she thinks, and then want to fuck other guys?

    AS her sub husband, what would you do if she came to you one day and she wanted to fuck other guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous and thanks for stopping by.

      Question 1: I suppose I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have that concern in the back of my mind, but no, not really. We talked about it frequently and she convinces me every time that she isn't unhappy and that, at least presently and for the time being, doesn't have an interest in what she thinks would complicate our happy home. Not for my benefit, but for hers. She feels like it would be a bell that we (she) couldn't un-ring if things went sideways, for whatever reason.

      Question 2: She's always known that her fucking another guy is not a fantasy of mine. Previously in our marriage, my answer would've been an absolute no, even though she had always said that it didn't interest her. The difference between and now is that if that (her desire) were to change that as her dutiful submissive husband I wouldn't just automatically say no. Clearly, we'd have to talk. At lot. In the end, for me, I guess I'd need to be convinced that it was something that she (her alone) wanted to experience.

      I hope that answers your questions.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.