Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Lake Tahoe is Gorgeous

 We have returned from our Anniversary trip to Lake Tahoe, and it was spectacular.  I've been to Reno of several occasions (Meh!) but had never been to South Lake Tahoe.  It's amazingly beautiful to say the least.  We stayed at the Edgewood Tahoe Resort and it too was stunning.  Holy shit is that place nice.

I won't boor you with pictures or descriptions of the scenery.  Really, who the hell wants to see other people's vacation pictures?  Trust me when I tell you, the nature was awesome.  Ok, here's one picture of the anniversary gift I gave Mistress K. I took while sitting in the airport on our way there.

As mentioned in previous blogs, our relationship journey has sped up quite nicely over the past few months for a variety of reasons.  Those reasons are mainly because of my nearly non-stop wearing of my chastity cage, and because we have been empty nesters since the beginning of the school year in August.  

We had a a ball.  Talked about and done many things that we have never done in the past.  Role played some really sexy shit in bed, in the kitchen, all over really.  We'd talked about sexual things that we never dreamed we would talk about.  Permanent (mostly) chastity, sex toys and the like.  We brought along Mistress K.'s two new boyfriends for her sexual enjoyment.  Her new boyfriends are two new dildo cocks I bought for her a few weeks ago.  They are different in shape, texture and size so she has options when she wants to get fucked by something other than my cock.  Read about it here

My submission, her loving and sensual Dominance permeated every minute of our time away together.  There was a ton of sex.  Two of those sexy were especially notable.  During one of those, Mistress was laying in bed watching college football and just had a hankering to give a spankering and had me fetch her paddle and lay across her lap in bed while she proceeded to redden my ass nicely.  Not super painful, but mostly stingy and playful, but it lasted quite a bit.  She then had me retrieve the bondage tape she decided to bring along and bound my ankles together, bound my wrists together above my head, gagged me with a rag and left me there on the bed then disappeared into the other room.  She returned wearing the sexiest micro mini dress.  I guess you can call it a dress.  It's actually more of a nicely tailored and fitted net in the shape of a sexy dress.  She pulled a chair to the foot of the bed, retrieved one of her boyfriends and her wand vibrator and proceed to fuck and make to herself.


It was amazing.  After watching her new boyfriend go in and out of her for what seemed like forever, and several orgasms later, she decided to have a couple more orgasms up on the bed, right next my face while still bound and unable to move.  All I could do was watch.  When she was done, she untied me, removed my gag and she was going to get ready for dinner.  It was one the most amazingly sexy, god-I-wanted-to-cum-so bad moments of my life.  

The other notable holy-fuck sex moment was in the shower.  We had to check out by noon.  Before we started to pack she told to strip naked and get in the shower.  This room had an enormous shower.  Enormous.  I was in the maybe 5 minutes and she came in wearing her strapon.  She proceeded to wonderful and marvelous things to me.  


 So wonderful in fact that I was able to orgasm without ANY stimulation to my cock.  I had already been told that there would be no orgasms for me on this trip, at least not the kind that involved stimulating my penis.  It wasn't her plan that I would be able to achieve the elusive prostate only orgasm, but it happened.  There was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.  I was worried that I would be spanked harshly for having an orgasm after I was told I wouldn't be allowed one this weekend.  In our marriage, an orgasm without permission is pretty serious offense.


She just smiled, kissed me and said it was an amazing thing to see and that she would allow it.   Ain't she the greatest?  In the end, an anal/prostate orgasm is like a ruined orgasm in that there is no drop of desire or arousal afterward.  While we recovered in the aftermath, there was some talk about (semi) permanent chastity now that she knows I can orgasm in my cage and without stimulation.  I'm sure her new boyfriends will be more than eager to handle the penetration aspect of our sex, in the strapon harness, over my cage.

So I was still able to give her the kind of over-the-top attention she had been given all weekend.  It made for a spectacular ride home.

Thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

  1. Wow sub hub, sounds like an amazing trip, in every way :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cumming just from the pegging is very impressive..that must have felt real good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did feel really good. That and how sexually charged up both of were .........

      Delete
  3. You are one very fortunate fella!
    walt

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.