Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

CFNM - It's a thing



Yes, it's a thing and a pretty cool thing.  One of the great things about it is that is can be anything you, well actually She, wants it to be.  Privacy of her own home like the above pictures.

Or a day at the beach with your beautiful wife.  It can be anything.  A favorite fantasy is to be among some like-minded FLR/WLM couples where the men would wait on, serve and provide entertainment for the Ladies.  It's a bucket list item.  Maybe some day

The reason for this post today is because one of my very favorite blog sites featured a story yesterday about CFNM.  The name of the blog site is Evolving Your Man and is run by a lovely woman named Emma.  Some of you are probably even familiar with.  If you aren't, or haven't been by there in a while, click here to see the marvelous article and interview Emma did with Marie from Marie CFNM.  There are links all over the page on Emma's post.  Take a look.  

Perhaps some day Mistress would need my assistance when explaining the virtues and value of living in a WLM to one of her friends.




7 comments:

  1. I hadn't of this term. You learn something new every day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when my wife tells me to strip naked..usually some pain and pleasure is going to happen!,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CFNM time with my wife. It's been limited recently as the nest hasn't been empty much this year, but we were on a cruise the other week and it felt so good to just take off my clothes and be with her in the room (and on the balcony!)

    And yes, Soreassboy, both pain and pleasure did happen!

    As for an FLR CFNM party - SHiP, we're coming over!

    CK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much CK. Sounds like the cruise was a blast. I'll let you know when and where the party is.

      Delete
  4. Always CFNM here in our home. We also attend some spanking parties that are CFNM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say always here at my house too Spanked Cowboy. Instead, I'll say mostly! Would love to attend a spanking party.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.