Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

It's The Little Things That Make All The Difference


Hello old friends.  It's been a while since I've posted, and I've received a few messages from old friends who may have worried about Us/me.  I get it.  I tend to worry about my kinkster friends that I haven't 'seen' in a while too.  Anyway, if you are interested, all is well in our Kingdon, or Queendom, ruled by the beautiful Wife, Mistress K.  She is as gorgeous, sweet, and living her best life as ever.  Her loving husband is as in love and as devoted to his Queen as ever.

Truth be told, we've just been super busy with real-life stuff like 2 college kids, 3 elderly parents, and regular everyday life.  Also, I'll admit that I have been distracted by Twitter (come see me there). To those of you that have reached out to express concern or to say hi, thanks for caring enough to check in.  We couldn't be doing any better.



OK, enough of that.  Back to "The Little Things That Matter."  

Mistress K. and I were apart this past weekend.  I was in the Arizona Mountains fishing, golfing, and having beers with the fellas while Mistress K. stayed in the Valley of the Sun to take care of some much-needed errands she wanted to accomplish.  When I arrived home Monday evening, She let me know that She was particularly pleased with the manner in which I communicated with her while we were apart, which made me smile and feel great pride.  Then Tuesday afternoon, while Mistress was tending to a few needs of our grown children, She texted me to say that she was also especially pleased with my behavior since arriving home, then sending this text:

"Good boy! Now this evening when we are home you will have 5 minutes with me."

I didn't know exactly what that meant, but I do know that those words sent me pridefully and directly into subspace.  I wanted so badly to reply to her text and ask her what she meant, but I knew better than to ruin it by badgering her with questions.  Instead, I simply replied, 'Thank you Mistress.  I'm very excited."

I didn't really know what it meant but I felt confident that it was something good.  Did I earn a pegging?  A ruined orgasm? A full-on real orgasm?  A maintenance spanking?  A punishment spanking? (I was hoping not).  I was excited AND a little nervous.  

It turned out to be something little. Hence the title.  

The anticipation of the unknown had my head spinning.  We had worked pretty hard during the day (helping the kids), which got us home around 8pm.  We ate dinner.  She was on her throne in our bedroom watching her show, and me on the couch watching baseball.  A text arrived.  "Come to my room."  Standing before her on her throne with anticipation, she said, "clear my dishes, repour a glass of wine." Wondering and hoping she didn't forget my "5 minutes", I handed her a refilled glass of wine.  "Thank you, lover.  Now leave me."  When I got to the door, she said, "Stop.  Come here."  I returned to her throne, standing before her.  "Bring me my body lotion."  When I returned with her lotion, she said, "Lower your panties" 

(*see below for further detail as to why I was in only panties.)  

I thought she was going to have me lotion and rub her feet.  Instead, she set a five-minute timer on her phone, showed me, then squirted lotion in her hand.  She closed her lotioned hand into a circle and motioned for me to push my now rock-hard cock into her hand.  "You will make love to my hand.  Not fuck it, but you will make love to it as if you were inside of me, looking into my eyes.  You will not stop for five minutes, and you will most definitely not cum or ejaculate, so I'd pace yourself if I were you."  'Yes Mistress.  Thank you Mistress.'

My panties were lowered to just below ass.  Standing there, I asked permission to remove them before she started her timer.  She denied that saying "It looks sexy to see you, panties lowered just so, fucking my hand like a good boy."  

While looking deep into her eyes and asking permission be able to nuzzle and kiss while I performed this task (permission granted), I centered my rock hard cock to the opening of her hand and slowly pushed it in and began to make love to it (her) as if it was our wedding night. (here and here).  



It was simple.  Standing there, panties at mid-thigh, ordered to edge myself by fucking her stationary hand for five minutes, without cumming, while she sat in her chair.  This was my reward for being a "good boy."   And it was FUCKING amazing!  Staring into her eyes while performing my task/treat, I was deep in subspace and lust.  DEEP!  

The timer expires, and her phone beeps.  She removes her hand and says, "That's enough for tonight.  "Leave your panties where they are and bring me a towel for my hand."  After handing her the towel, she told me to turn around so my ass was facing her.  She said, off "Open your legs and show me your slut hole."  She proceeded to wipe off the excess lotion on my hole and cheeks.  That lasted only a few seconds, but fuck, it was super-hot for a husband that was just edged for 5 minutes while deep in subspace.  I pushed my eager ass in her direction, hoping she'd teased my hole with a finger, but she said "Not now you hungry little slut. You've already received your treat tonight."  She handed me the towel, told me to pull my panties up, and said "Now leave me to watch my show.", shooing me away with her hand.  A little thing yes, but holy fuck ... I'm still in heaven and subspace.  I am so in love with this woman!

*Why was I in panties:

Mistress imposed a new rule in our house.  When we are alone I will only ever be in my chastity cage or in a pair of my thong panties.  Only either one of those options for me exists.  Of course, she can always decide which of those will be, but if there is not a current standing order from her, I am allowed to choose.   So far I've chosen probably 75-80% cage and 20-25% panties.

















9 comments:

  1. I’ve been wondering where you have been. Sounds like living a dream life. Thanks for checking in

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you post! Glad to hear you and Mistress K are doing So well.

    Wow, what a wonderful treat! I really the inventive ways Mistress K comes up with to reinforce your dynamic and keep things fresh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE: Mistress K. appears to be enjoying this 5 minute reward thing, and of course so am I. Last night, after she stripped naked for a shower, she came into the room I was in, said "come with me" and I followed her to the bathroom. "take off your clothes and get in there." She pumped lotion into her hands and followed me into the shower. "Alexa, set timer for 5 minutes." She proceeded to edge me very sexily and this time she finger banged me while doing it. I begged and begged for her to let me cum. "NO!" Then I begged and begged to be allowed a ruined orgasm. "NO!" The alarm went off and she abruptly stopped. "Wash off and get out." I heard her masturbate in the shower after I got out.

    I felt like a used slut for her pleasure and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back sub hub and what a lovely evening treat you experienced.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Poppet Subslut! Good to be back.

      Delete
  5. Just curious. Why would you choose the cage over panties? I would much rather wear a nice silky pair of panties than an uncomfortable, confining cage.
    HC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi HC. That's a very good question. The reason is that the cage provides a less subtle, constant reminder of my Wife's ownership of me, my body, my orgasm and my sex. The weight of the steel cage makes it more "felt" and my cage is not at all uncomfortable. Having the right sized caged is the difference, at least for me. I hope that makes sense.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.