Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Another unexpected treat

 


Mistress K. and I are traveling in Southern California, with our grown kids.  We're having an absolute ball getting out of the 119 degrees at home.


Since we aren't alone, sexy time isn't guaranteed or even likely.  We're staying a suite so she and I have our own bedroom. The walls are rzor thin so still, no sexy time.  However ... if I promised to not make any sound ... she would allow me to soak.  


Soaking is a symphony of pleasures and frustrations.  That said, I am grateful.  Thank you Mistress.


8 comments:

  1. 119 degrees? Sheesh...that's just, excessive. Hope the trip goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find the "Follow" feature on your blog. :)

      Delete
    2. I've missed you both for a long time. So glad we can be together again!

      Delete
    3. I know it sounds crazy, but 119 isn't as bad as it sounds.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Soaking is when she allows me to penetrate her with some rules. The rules are, no thrusting, and I must stay rock hard the entire time. If she feels as though i am getting soft, or that I am or trying to sneak in some thrusting, it's all over and she pulls me out. Oh, and of course there will be no orgasm, ruined or otherwise.

      Delete
  3. Wow, 119 degrees! Hope you are having a wonderful time. A wonderful treat indeed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.