Followers

Friday, January 7, 2022

"Your Break is Over"

Happy New Year Everyone !!!


On Christmas Eve, Mistress K. allowed me to remove my cage for the upcoming festivities with the family.  Ther were many in attendance and she agreed that an accidental brush against my cage in close quarters was something we wanted to avoid.  So, the cage came off.

Mistress K. then informed me that she was enjoying my cage-free status and that I would remain so until further notice. essentially while so much family was in town visiting.  "Further notice" came yesterday.  I was sent into the shower to put a fresh shave on my bits and to re-install my Jail Bird.  She also reminded me that being caged now, almost permanently, was the rule and NOT the exception.

There was no grousing on my part.  Truth be told, I missed the cage.  Not being caged for the past couple of weeks had caused an odd and recently discovered phenomenon that actually made it more difficult to be the kind of husband she expects me to be.  In other words, it's just easier and more natural when I am caged.


The change for us of me being caged nearly permanent started right our recent Anniversary trip in November.  For a couple of weeks leading up to the trip I was caged 24/7 and we both noticed the benefits of it.  At the time, permanent (mostly) chastity was being contemplated by her going forward.  Mistress wanted me to travel uncaged and to remain uncaged during our trip for her "easy access" to the cock that she owned.  Immediately upon our return, the cage went right back on until Christmas Eve.

Both comments in the above caption were true then.  Now, one of them is not true.  I actually want to be in chastity.  Being permanently caged (mostly) has made such a positive change in our relationship and our rapidly expanding journey into areas of our WLM that we had never been to before.  


Next week the kids go back to college, and we will once again be all alone in our house, with no prying eyes or ears.  Prior the holiday hiatus, Mistress asked a question about whether or not I would be able to cum while caged.  I said yes, of course.  Of course, it is up to Mistress K. where we go from here, but I wonder now if our discussions and journey toward permanent chastity will be enhanced.  

I'm not fearful of the prospect of permanent caging and orgasm being limited to a certain way.  


6 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting how you miss the cage when you become so used to it. i feel the same exact way!
    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before wearing the cage s much as I do now, I could never understand it when a caged man would say that. Now i do!

      Delete
  2. Interesting also that not wearing the cage made it more difficult to be fully submissive. Could be a combination of no cage and everything going on at the time. Having a house full of family etc

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Roz! Seems like things are getting back to "normal".

      Delete
  3. i suspect there are many of us who prefer to be caged, what curious creatures we are!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed we are. It's something hard to understand until you actually feel it.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.