Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

"Schedule an Inspection"

 


Pretty much all of our out-of-town guests have left, save for one of our children, home from college for the holidays.  As I was kneeling in front of her this morning, putting her panties on her (like I do every day) before she left for the office, I was given specific instructions.  Those instructions were ... be clean and showered, shaved smooth (face on other places) and be ready for her to inspect my body when she arrives homes.  I am to spend quality time using the pumice stone on my feet, so they are smooth and soft.  I am to lotion my entire body so that it is soft and smooth for my inspection.  


Mistress has been in 'entertaining mode' with house guests for nearly a week.  A stern warning was also given that I had better pass my inspection. Otherwise ....









7 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will pass with flying colours:) sounds like things are returning to normal post Christmas.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Roz. I did pass, although not with flying colors.
      Thanks for your continued support.

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy an inspection..a combination of pain and pleasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, I did pass but it was more of a C- than the A I was hoping for. A pass is a pass. That's what I'm going with.

      Delete
  4. I suspect she will find something wrong:-) She has a whole week of frustration to get out of her system...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too my friend.

      She didn't really find anything wrong, just things that weren't perfect. She was still able to alleviate herself of her frustrations.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.