Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

It hurts now

Mistress K. and I recently had a nice regular meeting to discuss our FLM.  We both agree(d) that we love what this lifestyle has brought to our marriage.  I told her that now, whenever I have a sexual fantasy, it ALWAYS includes her.  I didn't tell her that because it was what I thought she wants to hear>  I told her that because it has become the truth, naturally.  I truly do not have any desire for sexual gratification that does not include Mistress.  Sure, it may include other women when I fantasize, but never, ever in the context of being alone with that woman or women.  In every instance, Mistress is of course the Dominant one, even in those fantasies where she is used sexually like san insatiable slut.  In those fantasies where another woman may be involved, Mistress is always the Alpha Domme, even if the other woman is also a Domme.

In any event, part of our conversation was about spankings.  As I promised I would, I let Mistress K. know that I thought that the punishment spanking (the ones intended to deter abhorrent behavior) needed to be significantly more severe.  I even said that I knew I would regret saying this to her each time I was subject to a punishment spanking, but I felt that I needed to be honest with her about it.

Yes ... well, yes, um ..... ow!  I have had one punishment spanking from Mistress since that conversation.  It was in the morning.  For the first time in a very long time, while sitting at my desk in my office wearing panties, I could still feel the tingle and itch of what had been a sound spanking from hours before.  That spanking hurt!

*** picture removed to comply with Blogger's new rules ***
 
That isn't a picture of the actual aftermath.  It is an actual picture of my ass after what Mistress used to give as a punishment spanking.  If Mistress will allow it in the future, I will ask her to take a picture of my ass after her new version of punishment spankings.

Well, this morning Mistress K. had to wake at 5am to take one of children to a sports activity.  Last night, both of use were down at the neighbors and I had a good bit to drink so when we got home, I asked for permission to go right to sleep and Mistress said yes.  Well, I walked right past the coffee maker which is a place I would normally stop so I could prepare the coffee maker to start brewing coffee before we woke up.  Long story short, Mistress did get up early, did take our child to the sporting activity and did accept my apology for not having her coffee available for her when she woke up.  Whew!

Then it came.  The text that read simply   .............   48  ............  All I could do was gulp, swallow and fret about what will be an upcoming punishment spanking that will result in my ass being on fire.  Shit!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, sub hub, you did it again! When will you learn? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgetting the coffee is a serious faux pas. I can only imagine What your Mistress will have in store for you with the ominous "48" text......
    Hoping to hear an update and possibly get some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vodka at night = forgetting to make coffee before going to bed. Guh!

      Delete
    2. Eek. Forgetting coffee, bad indeed. Sir up there does not do well without coffee!

      Delete
    3. Eek is right. it's just so basic, so easy to remember yet you get a little vodka in me the night before and .......................

      Delete
    4. and..... then comes Doh.. ouch ouch ouch? Hehe. I can laugh ya know - only because I've been there and so know! lol

      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. She gave your bottom a nice glow. When I get punished she is not happy until my entire bottom is red including the sides of my cheeks and down past where my legs and bottom meet. Hope to see a pic soon of your new punishment spanking, and don't forget the coffee.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that pictures never do the "red glow" justice. Be that as it may, like I said already, that was from a spanking that received before Mistress decided to ramp things up.

      Mistress sometimes, but not always will allow pictures to be taken of my freshly paddled bottom. if she does, I will of course share it.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.