Followers

Monday, July 18, 2022

Post Orgasm Spankings (The worst)

I was browsing my favorite blogs this morning and came across this great topic from a site that I really enjoy.  The Disciplinary Couples Club.  I recommend it highly.  Thanks for the image below.


Post orgasm spankings are the very worst.  In my house they are rare.  Thankfully!  Why?  Because they suck.  The reason for a post-orgasm spanking is it takes every last ounce of eroticism out of the act of receiving a punishment spanking.  And believe me, it works!

There were 3 occasions in which Mistress K. administered a post orgasm spanking.  For each of them, she felt that my behavior was so egregious that such a drastic measure was required.  In each of them, we were in a rare argument.  We do disagree from time to time, and sometimes those disagreements result in spankings.  But when we disagree, and I forget my place in our relationship, I sometimes revert to using language and tone that is clearly disrespectful.  Disrespect and intolerance is something that Mistress K. DOES NOT tolerate.  Ever!  She is keenly aware of the effect of post orgasm spankings and always keeps them in her back pocket for such occasions.  Thankfully it has been a few years since I "forgot my role", so it's been quite a while since I've endured such an awful punishment.

The first time, we had been arguing and she left the room angry and in tears.  30 minutes later, she re-emerged, walked right up to me, pointed to the bedroom and said "move".  Once in the bedroom she made me strip while standing on the tile portion, and told me to masturbate to full orgasm and cum on the floor.  I mistakenly thought she was giving me a treat.  After coming she said lay over the bed and left the room and came back with her paddle.  She proceeded to give me the hardest, most painful spanking she had ever given me up to that point.  I was pleading and begging her to stop, but that only made the blows come harder and faster.  I soon realized that I had better apologize (and mean it) and make her understand that I knew what I had done wrong.  When she was done, she just dropped the paddle at my feet and left room, telling me to "clean up this mess".  She got in her car and went shopping.



Fellas, can you imagine having to endure this right after having an orgasm?  It's not fun.  Not even a little.  My friend Dan at Disciplinary Couples Club made this comment, which i agree with wholeheartedly; 

"But I look at post orgasm spankings as the “nuclear option” to be used when all else fails, but not every time. 

The "nuclear option" in my mind is something falls just short of total relationship dissolution.

He also mentioned this, which I also understand and agree;  

" ... my wife can make a punishment spanking very real without making me cum before while holding the post orgasm out as an implicit threat if she feels it is needed."

All of this of course leads to the most important aspect of all of this ... the means with which Mistress can and will correct unsatisfactory behavior, which after all is what punishment is for.  Being able to unilaterally correct undesirable behavior is absolutely essential in a WLM.  Duh, right?


The other two times were both pretty much the same.  




More disrespectful demeanor and language, only this time she abruptly ended the discussion with "That's it!", followed by instructions for immediate orgasm and assuming the position.

Like I said, it's been a few years since Mistress K. has had to resort to such drastic corrective measures, which we are both grateful for.  

Thank you again Dan from Disciplinary Couples Club for the inspiration.






20 comments:

  1. Yep...that's why they are highly recommended...by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed vanessachaland! Some miss the point. Some say that although punishment spankings always are painful, spanking immediately following a forced orgasm lacks the connection and bonding experience of such spankings. Wish is precisely my point. When Mistress K. feels the need to punish this way, she has zero desire for ANY connecting or bonding at that moment. Aftercare sometime later? Yes. Again, precisely the point. If this happens, at least in our marriage, I have really fucked up bad!

      Delete
  2. Ooh ouch! I can't recall the last time, if ever this has happened here. Spanking is almost always pre orgasm.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It usually is here too Roz. Like this morning. The dreaded post forced-orgasm spanking is for when someone (me) has really fucked up!

      Delete
  3. I have been spanked before and after cumming for some reason after seems to hurt even more..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by soreassboy. That reason is chemical and every ounce of the makes-you-feel-sexy chemical has left your body along with your cum.

      Delete
  4. sub hub,
    Fortunately I have never experienced a post climax paddling and can only imagine how excruciatingly painful that would be.
    sw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is painful, yes. But, it has proven the absolute most effective deterrent from especially egregious behavior.

      Delete
  5. Would receiving a spanking after a ruined orgasm be as painful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't speak for others, only myself. That said, for me ... no. Also, I would add that (for me/us) it isn't about the level of pain received, but rather it taking away any potential sexually arousing aspect of it because when Mistress K. does, she has zero interest in sexy/kinky/erotic thoughts, just punishment! Besides, the level of pain given in a "regular" spanking is significant in and of itself. Since post-orgasm all sexy thoughts have left most males, it is a wonderful way to de-sexualize the spanking itself. Doing so has the perfect intended effect of letting me know that she is particularly disappointed, even pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I've frequently mentioned that post orgasm spankings are incredibly effective. They are also very useful for people like us who often spank (both ways) for fun. I receive disciplinary spankings that are hard and meaningful but most often lead to (marvelous) sex. I suggested to my wife that we try post-orgasm spankings if I ever did anything that particularly upset her. It's happened twice, and I can assure you that the relevant offenses have never been repeated!

    Just another tool in that ol' toolbox. Graham

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post-orgasm spankings are definitely the nuclear option, but havbing said that, I know of some ladies who insist on them when punishing their husbands. When they are angry, sympathy is not on the menu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dating and getting caught masturbating resulted in a very sound over her lap spanking, hurt like hell. We got married a year later and of all places on our honeymoon I was told to kneel on the floor, a towel was placed before me and to masturbate. I did as told, received a sound spanking and told this was not the last. It was when we got home that what should have happened on the honeymoon that we enjoyed one another. Today, spankings are applied when she feels they are needed, and recently she decided to relieve me of my erection and insures all is out of me prior to the spanking. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Applying a punishment spanking immediately following a man's orgasm will have the most profound impact! Thanks for sharing your story.

      Delete
    2. My wife has decided that since I was caught masturbating and the reason she spanked me, now I must do it myself. Normally in the bathroom sitting on the toilet, she is holding the bath brush and ensures everything is out prior to going over her lap. The worse spanking was mouthing off to my mother-in-law, she gets bossy and I had enough. I was taken to the bedroom, thinking that was where the spanking was going to happen and not in front of my mother-in-law. I was very wrong, I got such a scolding, I had to remove all clothing and stand there, erection, and then my wife addressed that, she relieved me of it and then then I was taken to the front room, my mother-in-law witness the spanking and my wife told her mother what she needed to do prior to the spanking. I kick, squirmed, pleaded, to no avail. Standing facing the corner, while the two talked, and my mother-in-law enjoyed the fact that I was relieved of my erection prior to the spanking. My wife told her Mother, Mommy knows what is best for naughty little boys, isn't that right young man. I respond with Yes Mommy. Jack

      Delete
  10. Is there something wrong with me if I fantasize about experiencing this for real?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about this for real. Should you experience it for real, and if you continue to fantasize about it happening again, there's still nothing wrong with it. Be careful what you wish for though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The key is be careful what you wish for, my wife prior to our marriage showed me how much a spanking will hurt and more to the spanking itself. My wife calls it 'preforming' until you have done it before her you have no idea. I was caught playing with myself, the spanking I got,as she said while applying her hand, is this what you want, and I pleaded for her to stop. I'm going to decide she said when to stop and this will not be the last time your across my lap. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "be careful what you wish for" is always good advice in everything we do in life, not just WLM/FLR. The reality is that a spanking punishment is significantly more terrible right after an orgasm than before, and as such is a VERY effective deterrent in my marriage. What I wish for is that Mistress K. continues to want to correct me in whatever manner she sees fit ... until I die.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.