Followers

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spontaneous

We've been super busy lately.  Because of that, there has been less opportunity for us to indulge in our way of life.  Mistress K. realized that it has been some time since she had administered a spanking, and although there are no present punishments having been earned, She felt it was necessary for one.

"Before you get into the shower, get my paddle, take down your pants and go lay on the bed."  Out of nowhere that came.  Being a surprise, I immediately began to wonder what I may have done to earn this pending spanking.  "You've done nothing pet.  This will be maintenance", she said.

The spanking itself was very light.  There was really only one or two swings of the paddle that produced a small wince on my part.  What was incredible though ... I immediately fell into something that I haven't experienced in some time.  Supspace!  Throughout the day yesterday, and ever since< my mind wallows in the unmitigated joy of being naked, vulnerable and having to present my bottom to Mistress K, for, well, whatever she wanted it for.  I have since told her (perhaps too many times) how grateful that I am to have her, that she continues to want to own me, my mind and my body and that she would love me enough to administer a bare bottom spanking, even if (maybe especially if) was wasn't earned.

I am the luckiest man in the world.  She is truly a Goddess!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful, this made me smile :) What a great way to start the day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile Roz. You know much I love to make you smile!

      Delete
  2. It is coming out of the shower, my wife holding the hairbrush. An oak wet bottom spanking and not allowed to rub or dance around just quickly get dressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something significant about a wet bottom spanking, isn't there? Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes those quick, spontaneous sessions are so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. By the way Domina Jen, thank you so much for commenting. You may not know this but Mistress K. enjoys when I send her reading material that I think she may enjoy (related to our FLM) .... and I often send her your blog posts.

      Delete
  4. It had been sometime since the last spanking, I walked into the kitchen, Saturday morning, naked, erect, not knowing her best friend was there. Let just say the spanking I got was made worse when the friend went to the bedroom, got the hairbrush. I danced around, rubbing, limp, and told to face the wall. Going to church on Sunday I squirmed in the pew, other’s noticed, my wife just smiled. Leaving a older lady told my wife, hard raising husbands, my wife said it sure is and my husband has been a very naughty little boy, so he has a spanking coming when we get home. I asked why, squirming too much in church she said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. You have been revealed to your Mistress' best friend?

      Delete
  5. Love when things aren't planned and the sub can be taken off guard. Very hot!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.