Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Good Boys Get Treats


In my most recent post, I told you about about how we are now empty nesters, and how Mistress K. has ramped up her dominance, leadership and frankly all aspects of our beautiful existence together.  Seems she is pleased with my performance over this past week or so.  Two days of which she was away tending to her BFF who had a small surgery and needed some assistance.  A tired Mistress K. returned home last night to find her home immaculately clean.  Her bed was made just like she likes it ... everything was in order in the house.  Just two weeks ago she very well would've expected to arrive home after being away to, well at least a few things out of sort.  She was pleased.


She has always said "good boys get treats".  So, this morning after showering and getting gussied up for her errands around town, and still naked, she called me into the bedroom holding the door then locking it behind me (we're still getting used to this empty nest thing).  I was nervous I was about to get a spanking, but for what?  Maybe she wanted help getting her panties on like I do for every weekday morning?  


She walked over to her throne (overstuffed chair in the corner), sat in it and told me to get naked except for my cage of course, and the lacy thong panties she had me put on when I woke up.  "Get my vibrator" and come over here.  

After asking for permission, I was allowed to worship her beautiful pussy for 5 minutes or so before she pushed my off and finished herself off with the vibrator.  Once her vibrator touched her clit, she told me to get my tongue on her beautiful pink bottom hole and in seconds she was having an amazing and looonnggg orgasm.

My cock trying to get hard in it's cage, and after a minute or so for her to recover, I thanked for "our" orgasm and for allowing me to be present for hers.  She shooed me away and on my way to the door she said ... "I hope you liked your treat.  Good boys get treats."

Wow ......  Thank you Mistress.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, a treat indeed :) glad you two seem to be enjoying your empty nest :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love her confidence and comfort in her role. I would have loved such a treat myself. Rosa is at times similar, but less edgy and more matter-of-fact in her approach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving her growing confidence as well my friend. Her ability to understand that her being selfish is not selfish at all, and that what she wants, how and when she wants it is what matters ... and in turn, being able to participate in her bliss brings me bliss in my life, has been a watershed moment in our lifestyle and opens up the possibilities for her to experience bliss in ways that she may have otherwise hesitant to consider.

      Delete
  3. Worshiping our Mistress' is a treat in and of itself as evidenced by the reaction that takes place in our cages. Nonetheless, we shouldn't turn down the off of a separate treat...

    Thank you for sharing my friend!

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there buddy! Love hearing from you. How are things with you and your beautiful Domme Wife?

      Agreed, we should never turn down the offer of a special treat, that's assuming of course that it is an offer and not an order.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.