Followers

Monday, March 22, 2021

Something I haven't experienced before ... till now

 


I do.  I want to stay locked up.  I want to be a good boy.

Like most devoted couples, our wonderful marriage is a journey and in our journey we have the opportunity to discover new and marvelous things. One of the things I recently discovered on our journey is that a properly sized chastity cage is different (and better) than being chaste using the honor system.  Wearing that cage, even though there has never been a reason for Mistress K. to worry about unauthorized masturbation, creates a whole different (and better) kind of subspace.  The presence of the cage is a nearly constant, beautiful reminder of of her authority in our marriage.  Even though we have been married for 21 years, and even though we have been in a committed, acknowledged WLM for 8 years, it's a truly amazing thing to experience, essentially for the first time.  This, even though we had a cage all of those years.  When the new, perfectly fitted Jail Bird arrived, all of that changed.

I discovered another new and wonderful experience just yesterday morning.  During our usual Sunday morning readings/review/discussion time, while having been in my new Jail Bird cage for 7 consecutive days (another first), Mistress K. abruptly decided that then was a good time to, well, take my ass with her rubber cock.  She retreated to the closet wear the good stuff is kept, returned to the bed, ordered me to get her vibrator and ordered me to lay on my side with one leg pulled up near my chest.  

I heard her position herself comfortably behind me then I heard the wand vibrator turned on it's familiar high setting.  A soft moan escaped her lips behind me and then I felt the coolness of her rubber cock press against bottom hole.  She expertly guided it inside of me and slowly eased it fully inside.  I was instructed not to move while she was "taking what she wanted".  

It was an amazing new experience.  She had a glorious orgasm quicker than she usually does.  After a very brief pause for her to regain her faculties, she proceeded to "take what she wanted" from me.  

What was new about this?  Believe it or not it is the very first time I had taken her cock while being comfortably caged.  Being caged gave me a feeling of complete subjugation.  Objectification.  The Jail Bird had the effect of taking my own cock completely out of the equation, both physically and mentally.  As if it wasn't even there so to speak.  It was an intoxicating sensation of feeling as though I was nothing more than sexual receptacle, there for her use and enjoyment.  Like the only thing I had to offer my Dominant lover was my rear hole.  As such, almost instinctively I began to respond in such a way as to naturally want to Her to be pleased with how her object of desire was accepting to receiving her cock.  It was an amazing feeling to be objectified and subjugated like that by her.

Just as I was beginning to get deep into the incredible subspace I was experiencing, Mistress K. said "that's all for now".  An instinctive moan of disapproval came from inside of me and I proceeded to attempt to persuade her to continue her loving assault.  Not with words, but with slut-like movements and sounds intended to have naturally want to continue.  That worked for another minute or so, but then she put an end to things.  Leaving her cock inside me, she told me to go to the bathroom and "clean up".  That our fun was over ... "for now".

I was awash in subspace bliss as I walked toward the bathroom.  I felt a delicious level of shy satisfaction at being used as nothing more than her dutiful object of desire, all the while hoping she was watching me with lust and desire ... even perhaps pondering ideas of more subjugation events to come.  

I don't mind admitting it.  I felt like her used slut ... and I liked it.



10 comments:

  1. Is that thing on you 24/7 ? Any trouble with it while sleeping? in the past ive had problems with the ball ring slipping downward chaffing and things like that, good luck with your new device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is on 24/7 and has been for a week. I know what you mean though. My old cage (plastic CB6000) did that to me too. This Jail Bird is so comfortable that none of that is a problem!

      Delete
  2. Wow sub hub, sounds like the new cage has been an amazing purchase!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Since it's all fun, what specifically are you referring to?

      Delete
  4. the thing with chastity is that you eventually want out and it's like a plane crash if you get out. You just want to pretend the crash did not happen and take off again. by take off I mean go back in the cage and once again feel safe and secure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand. I look for ward to those plane rides.

      Delete
  5. Let's hope you can enjoy an orgasm while in the cage next time. My partner tells me it can be quite intense and I also think "she's" a good fuck. It's fun :)

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane. Thanks for stopping by. That would be another first and yes, let's hope that of the few orgasms She allows, the next one can experienced while confined in my newly adjusted, better fitting cage.

      Delete

Please be kind and leave a comment, even if it isn't kind. Comments are always appreciated.